fourteen

sorry if that edits sucks and the only reason there's a filter is bc justin's picture was a different filter than hers and it looked awkward
-

audreybby: ***-***-****

justinbieber: you actually gave me your number

justinbieber: mark this day down in history

audreybby: stfu and call me

justin

my heart was racing as soon as connecting... came up under her number i had put in. it took a moment, then when it fully connected, her ceiling was on the screen. "so this is how it is?"

"let me cover myself, damn." she mumbles. i heard her shuffling around until she picked up her phone and showed her gorgeous face. immediately, i felt a smirk upon my face. "hi, papi."

"just hearing you say it makes it even more sexy." i reply, and she giggles. it was like god didn't want us to facetime because as soon as i opened my mouth to speak again, someone knocked on my bedroom door. sighing, i look toward the door, "what? what could you possibly want?"

"don't talk to me like that." i heard scooter speak. "reminding you to be ready in three hours, you have a show to go to."

"you just reminded me an hour ago but okay scott." i reply under my breath, audrey giggling. her lips curved into a smirk.

"your jawline is so sharp." she smirks. "i want to kiss all over it."

"this call was supposed to be about getting to know each other." i raise an eyebrow, and she just chuckles.

"i know, im just stating things i want to do. that's something about me." every word that came from her pretty lips sounded so sexy and seductive no matter what she was saying. "what are you thinking about?"

"you." i reply, sitting up, ruffling my hair. "there's a lot of things im thinking about."

"like what?"

"well for starts there's you, and the show i have to go to. i really don't want to be in public right now." i sigh, watching her pout a little.

"i've seen how paparazzi is around you." she says. "if i was you, i wouldn't be so calm. i'd probably act like kanye."

"there's those times when i want to act like that but i feel like it'd just make it worse. and since i have claustrophobia, i don't want anything extra happening."

she furrowed her eyebrows. "you're one of the most famous people in the world and you're claustrophobic? and no one gives you space?"

when i nodded my head, she just shook her head. "i think it's time for you to start breaking cameras and punching paparazzi."

"i punched one once and it didn't end well." i chuckle, remembering when i was with selena when it happened. "i'd rather have my security do that for me."

"i think i was with jayde when we saw that on social media." audrey laughs. "she was telling me about how paparazzi has no respect."

"they don't. they have no self respect either." i shake my head. "so, about jayde?"

she rolls her eyes, then clicks the home button. the screen said paused making me pout. "what are you doing?"

"avoiding this topic. so, tell me about your family or something." her pretty face had come back on the screen.

"tell me about you. you could just google about my family." i laugh, seeing her roll her eyes at me again.

"i love to talk about myself so get ready."

----

my nephew peed in my bed ok and im sitting in my brothers room writing this bc i can't sit in my room and it's so uncomfortable :-(

my bed is still wet from when we were cleaning it