fifty three

@JustinsBabyyyyy & @-illest legit commented on ever chapter of this book and i woke up to 1k notifications and half of the notifications were them 😂
-

laylaybaby: cuzzzzinnn you're living the fast life now

laylaybaby: you're dating justin bieber

laylaybaby: my moms mad because she didn't even know you fucked with white boys 😂

audreybby: tell auntie to hold it down 😂 love yall 😘

justin

it was getting late, and audrey was typing away on her phone. my parents, scooter, ryan, and even hailey had all texted me and i didn't open a single one. "are you okay?" i hear audrey's voice.

"im nervous." i say. "i don't even want to look my social media."

"well don't." she says. "and you still have to take me on a date, and no where fancy or expensive?"

that caused my frown to turn into a wide smirk. "i know the perfect place."

she stares at me before rolling her eyes and grabbing my phone. she scrolled through, seeing the people that have texted me.

hailey:

hope you and audrey have fun

"she's plotting some ex girlfriend shit." audrey blurted. "if she does some crazy ex girlfriend shit imma have to put the paws on her."

"get out!" i start laughing, not being able to take her seriously. she smiles, and slides the screen and hands it to me for my passcode. "my birthday."

she types it in, then squints. "if a fan takes your phone don't you think that's the first code they'll try?"

i just shrug, "i can get the phone turned off and erased."

ryan:

za said that when he gets to cali he's kicking your ass

i reply with why and why didn't za just text me. next i see scooter's text telling me he's proud that i actually told everyone who im dating instead of sugar coating it. mom and dad had texted telling me they want to meet audrey, which now was too soon so i told them later.

randomly, audrey starts laughing, covering her face as she did. her laughing made me smile, and considering she's fucking adorable, it made my smile even wider. "what are you laughing for?"

"the black side of your fandom is dominating twitter."

she shows me a tweet that says:

justin finally got him a chocolate girl !! what a time to be alive.

another under it said,

this is the moment we see how many racist beliebers there are

then another said,

@JustinBieber once you black, you never go back

i didn't mean to laugh at the last one but i did which caused audrey to laugh. i decide to go on twitter, seeing it was literally just pictures of me and audrey at the beach. some were even going crazy over maejor and avery. as i was on there, i decided to follow a handful of fans before locking my phone and wrapping my arms around audrey.

"tomorrow im giving you my credit card to go shopping while i go out with scooter. i want you to buy a fancy dress."

"no." she locks her phone. "im not-"

"buy whatever you need for tomorrow night. we're driving out to hollywood for our date." i smile. "it's only fifteen minutes away."

"fine, but im only buying a dress."

"what did i say about you being me girl and im going to spoil you?" i ask, and she shakes her head.

"i don't remember you saying anything along the lines of that."

------

i was gonna update last night but i fell asleep at 7 to take a nap ok and i slept until 4 then i went back to sleep and just now woke back up and it's like 6:45 am