ninety one

im might be ending this story at chapter 100 so i just might post "plus size" early
-

justin

the next day, ellen called. i told audrey it'd happen, so a few days from now i'm going to be on her show. i declined but of course scooter sort of forced me to.

"unless you're planning on flying my dog out here, take me home." i heard avery say.

"audrey won't stay if you leave." i pout, audrey doing who knows what as of now. "i'll get someone to bring juno over, i promise. who's watching him right now?"

"my neighbor and they're probably tired of him." she sighs. "get him here as soon as possible, please?"

"i will." i smile. "tell audrey to come down here?"

"i'm right, what do you want?" she asks, wearing an all black bikini. "av, do you have your swimsuit?"

"yeah, it's under this dress." she smiles.

"plans without me?" i pout.

"we're going in your backyard." audrey laughs.

"no you're not." a certain place pops into my mind. "we're going to this private beach. i used to take jazzy and jax there so the paparazzi didn't invade our privacy."

"i'm not third wheeling." avery says, me knowing what was coming after that.

"yes, maejor can come." i chuckle. "he was coming anyways."

"let's invite everyone. za, ryan, khalil, et cetera." audrey smiles. "we have no friends, it's always fun to make more."

"i'll invite the squad, but, how do you feel about kendall jenner?" i question, looking at her. avery smirks, and audrey just chuckles.

"you can invite her, i don't care." she chuckles. i just nod, deciding to make a quick group chat with everyone in it. once i texted them, i locked my phone and went upstairs. "they all said yes. and why in the hell is hailey in this chat?"

"i didn't add her." i say, grabbing my swimming trunks. while i was changing, i heard avery gasp.

"either i fight kendall to get it over with or audrey practically kills her." avery rushes in while im half naked. i pull my swimming trunks over my boxers, me looking at the screen.

kendall had said something about not being cool with me after i did what i did to hailey and that audrey is irrelevant and a fucking whore. as soon as i looked up, i saw audrey standing there her arms crossed over her chest. "bab-"

"i don't care what she has to say, but just know if i see her in public, im not going to not do anything." she shrugs. "let's go."

"baby, talk to me." i walk toward her. "you're not a whore. you know that."

"i know, but i don't like her calling me names." she rolls. "i thought hailey was over this."

"well she's obviously not and she's being petty and i don't care what you say, i'll beat her ass." avery had spoke, standing beside audrey. audrey laughs, throwing her arm around avery.

"this bitch is my ride or die!"

laughing, i roll my eyes, following behind the two.

-----

my brothers were here all weekend im sorry i didn't update 😭 but now im watching fuller house !