thirty eight

audrey

"just because you're here doesn't mean i forgive you for doing this to me. i cried over you, i never cry over boys." i look at him, as he lays on my bed staring directly at me.

"i know." he sighs. "i'm just staying here until my pilot calls me."

i just nod, not really wanting him to leave but i wasn't going to make myself vulnerable. all of a sudden i hear the patter of small paws and the loud footsteps of heels. "here's your mcdo-"

avery's dog starts barking at justin, me laughing. "juno, stop it!" avery scolds. "why is he here, oh my god why didn't you say something? i would've stayed home."

rolling my eyes, i hand the bag to justin. "do you want me to pay you back?" he looks at avery and she nods her head. as i pick up juno, i hear the two engage in a conversation on the brand of justin's jacket.

"audrey, did you hear me?" justin asked after a moment.

"no." i say, seeing avery sit on the chair of my vanity.

"i'm leaving. the jet is almost ready to leave and my security is on their way back to get me."

"i'll walk you downstairs." i say, putting juno on the ground. he follows me, holding his bag of food. when we get downstairs, he grabs my hand.

"i'm sorry, again." he mumbles. "i hope you actually talk to me after this."

"we'll see." i mumble. standing on my tippy toes, i lean forward to kiss his cheek, then we hear a beep from outside. "bye."

"bye." he stares at me for a moment before turning around and walking toward the car outside awaiting him.

----

those so called "friends" who try to rub shit in your face are the people i want to kill tbh. this girl snapchats me a picture of her itunes card after i told her i needed one and i couldn't afford it right now like bitch ok you have money gtfo