ninety seven

audreybby: i woke up to an empty bed

audreybby: you leave for tour today i stg

justinbieber: im picking up juno for avery then we're leaving

justinbieber: get ready

audreybby: i've been ready since last week

audreybby: just know, we're joining the mile high club at one point

justinbieber: 😒 you just woke up all horny and shit

audreybby: yep, that's me

justinbieber: ok raven

justin

just as i walked in the house with the barking dog in the crate, i saw avery and audrey sitting on the stairs, eating. "juno!" avery puts her plate down, and runs toward me.

"why are you sitting on the steps?" i ask, putting the crate down. avery let's the dog out, finally it had stopped barking.

"we were gonna sit outside but we got lazy." audrey laughs. "what time are we leaving because i want to finish these pancakes."

"whenever scooter calls." i laugh. "are all your things down here?"

"yeah."

the two continue to do what they do as i walk upstairs to grab a few suitcases and shit. the first show is in seattle which is a sixteen hour drive on the tour bus. "we taking the tour bus or a flight?"

"a few people are taking the bus with out luggage and most of us are taking flight." i say to audrey, grabbing my phone. scooter had texted, the bus is outside so we all headed out.

"im hella nervous but hella excited to go around the world. especially the europe tour." audrey smiles big, making me smile.

"excited to travel the world with you." i kiss her, avery groaning.

"you could've did this cute shit before the bus was here." she mumbles, then turns to juno. the small pug walked out of the door, waiting for avery. we all followed behind her with our suitcases and bags. once they were loaded onto the bus, it pulled off and we got into the black suv behind it. "is it gonna be too much with juno on tour?"

"if you say yes, i'll smack you because you had a monkey." audrey cuts me off from talking.

"i was gonna say no." i roll my eyes. "except for the fact he keeps barking at me."

i reach to pet him and he starts barking, audrey and avery both laughing. "he'll get used to you soon."

+

audrey

fans were saying goodbye, most of them crying. justin was just going to walk past them at scooter's command but i got tired of scooter being a fucking dickhead. scooter or justin wouldn't be where they are right now if it wasn't for these fans.

it took him fifteen minutes of greeting and taking pictures with fans before we realized we were gonna be late. so as we walked off, i sigh. "four months until i get to see home."

"it'll go by quickly, believe me." ryan says from beside me. "the europe tour seems longer because of the time differences."

when we got to the jet, i sat down next to justin and he wraps an arm around me. "you ready for this?"

"hella fucking ready." i smile.

------

this is definitely ending at chapter 100 bc they're leaving for tour i cri