forty seven*

DONT YELL AT ME FOR THIS CHAPTER ILY
-

justin

avery was upstairs for a while so audrey asked me to go check on her. i let audrey move before i stood up, then i skipped steps to get up quicker. when i got to the bathroom, i knocked. "what?" avery's voice was low.

"are you okay?"

she opens the door, and nods. "i was on my phone. mainly stalling to give you two alone time."

"we weren't doing anything." i chuckle, staring to walk away. i heard avery gasp. when i turn around, she had ran into my bedroom, looking around. "what are you doing?"

"your room is the size of my house." she looks at me. laughing, i turn around, letting avery explore as i went back down to audrey.

"i'm raiding your kitchen!" i heard her voice. shaking my head, i walk in to see her standing in front of the refrigerator. i walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "excuse me, sir, what do you think you're doing?"

"holding you." i mumble, happy that she was here.

"you keep holding me i might have to fuck you on the island." she bends over to grab something, her ass pressed against my dick. nervously, i step back and she chuckles. "nervous?"

"yes." i admit. "don't do that."

"is avery okay?" she rolls her eyes, a smirk plastered on her face. i nod.

"she was stalling so we could have alone time and now she's probably in my closet." i shrug, not really caring. then i see audrey's smirk get wider as she walked over to me.

she bit into a strawberry then climbed onto my lap, straddling me. "w-what are you doing?" i watch as she seductively ate the strawberry which was oddly arousing. the way her mouth wrapped around the tip of it just made my head spin.

"are you getting hard?" she giggles as i squeeze my eyes shut.

i nod, "please stop."

"im not doing anything, that's all you baby." she laughs. "if you want me to take care of it, just ask."

i didn't know if she was serious or not. she rolls her eyes, and jumps off of me, starting to undo my pants. "i-i'll just take a cold shower, avery's here."

"she's probably figuring out what she can steal to sell it." audrey says, me not really caring at this moment. when she pulled my dick through the hole of my boxers she smirks. "daddy..."

"what the hell." i mumble, not being able to take her seriously right now. "are you sure you want to do this?"

"shut up." audrey mumbles, starting to move her hand up and down. i didn't dare make eye contact with her because i'd probably end up fucking her in my kitchen which is where we eat. as if she's not giving me a handjob right now but fuck it. "you look so cute."

"cute?" i question, tilting my head back in pleasure.

"you're blushing." she giggles. now is not the time but i really didn't care. i was more worried about her hand movements and if someone with the key to my house was to walk in right now. or avery.

audrey starts pumping faster, me opening my eyes to see her staring at me. "don't look at me like that." i let out a groan afterwards.

"you're so attractive though." she smiles. she used her other hand as well to jerk me off, and i was just getting close to my edge. as soon as we heard avery's voice, audrey started going faster than she was before. "come on, daddy, cum for me."

at her words, i had nut in her hand, and she just smirks then walks over to the sink. hurriedly, i put my dick in my boxers and button my pants back up. when avery was in sight, she cringes in disgust. "you two are disgusting."

audrey starts laughing, my face probably even more flustered than it was before. when audrey drys her hands, she walks over and avery shakes her head. "i didn't steal anything but i saw pictures in your room and i want to go out somewhere tonight."

"where?" i ask, still a little shaken up from before. "there's this vip club we can go to. nine times out of ten celebrities are there, especially on the weekend."

"let's go!"

-------

-------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
down in the dm - j.b.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें