thirty nine

justinbieber: it's been two weeks 😕

justinbieber: i miss you

audreybby: i wish i could say the same

seen.

justin

"you have to perform justin, why are you still in sweatpants?" scooter asks, grabbing a random pair of jeans and throwing them to me. "this is your first time performing these songs, are you ready?"

"yeah." i croak, grabbing the pants and a water bottle. i down a little of it before i put it down and pulled my sweatpants down to pull the jeans on. when i got to the stage, the band gave me a thumbs up, meaning they're not playing love yourself. when i got to the microphone, the melody started, me starting to sing. "i've been thinking 'bout you all day long, hoping you pick up your phone..."

the whole time i sang, i thought of audrey, and the recent short conversation we just had. when i glanced to my right, i saw scooter shaking his head meaning he disapproves of the stunt i just pulled by changing the opening song.

"so what im really tryin' to say is, and what i hope you understand is despite all the imperfections of who I am I still wanna be your man. i know it hasn't been easy for us to talk with everyone being around...." i shut my eyes as i continue to talk. when i started singing again, i opened my eyes, seeing the fans sing along, a small smile coming onto my face.

"you don't see, is what you don't see, is when we don't speak or really don't sleep, i wanna talk to ya. and if i had the world in my hands i'd give it all to ya..."

----

baBYBOY