fifty eight

we gon pretend the in picture the girl is black and that its audrey 😂
-

justin

waking up to audrey half naked and avery standing there staring at her wasn't what i was expecting but i didn't question in. "bitch, didn't i say shut up?" i heard avery mumble.

"hoe, don't get smacked."

"what the hell?" i laugh, audrey turning to look at me.

"you sleep so heavy." she laughs. "i'm about to put on my dress to see if you like it."

"it's you, i'll like it regardless."

"that's cute." avery smiles. "i'll be eating your food, bye."

chuckling, i just wave, as audrey grabs her dress. as she was putting it on, i went to the bathroom and came back to her in a black dress with a thigh split in it. "oh fuck me."

audrey laughs, "so you like it?"

"are you trying to make me horny during our date?"

"wasn't my intention but if it happens we can always fuck in your ferrari." audrey pulls me closer to her, kissing my lips. "what were you so annoyed about earlier?"

"scooter. he's just being a dick not to mention i recently found out meet and greet tickets are two thousand dollars and i can't do shit about it." i roll my eyes. now i see why ariana left scooter's management.

"dm random fans and ask them for their address and buy them meet and greet tickets." audrey says. "they'd give it to you in a heartbeat."

"scooter's gonna be pissed, but oh well."

"you're buying your own meet and greet tickets, you're just going to get your money right back." she laughs.

"i wouldn't have thought of that, thanks." i kiss her forehead. "we're leaving around eight, you wanna call maejor over here so avery isn't alone?"

i see audrey smirk, "yes."

----

can justin do that pls