thirty five

audrey

justin followed me upstairs to my bedroom, and sat on the bed. "how the hell did you get in?"

"at first i thought you were home and you wouldn't answer so my security boosted me in the window." he explains, me rolling my eyes. "i'm sorry."

"about what? breaking and entering?"

"i didn't break anything."

"physically you didn't." i mumble, taking off my sunglasses and folding them up. when i put them on my dresser, i turned around to justin standing in front of me.

"please don't do that." he grabs my hands. "it's not like that."

"what the fuck do you mean it's not like that? you posted a picture kissing a girl after you admitted to having feelings for me. and my dumbass believed you." i pushed him out of my way, and he stumbled back to the bed.

"you have to believe me." he mumbles. "audrey, just let me explain."

sighing, i turn to him so see a tear on his cheek. my heart started pounding, the picture of his mugshot randomly popping into my mind. i know that he's sensitive to his feelings and all after everything that's happened to him but he's crying over me. someone he barely knows.

"justin, don't do this." i wipe the tear away. "just tell me what the fuck is going on."

----

wow didn't expect it to get sad up in here but sorry for the chapters being so short