seventy

rip me
-

justin

the greatest thing to see was audrey and my fans getting along. we were walking into a diner and some fans walked up to us and security told us to keep walking but audrey wasn't taking it. her legit words were "move your hands out of my face king kong before i kick your ass."

we invited the few fans to eat with us but they refused because they didn't want to intrude, so we just took pictures and they left. "you're so cute." i laugh, seeing audrey still smiling from talking to the fans.

"stop." she mumbles, covering her cheeks. i move her hand to kiss her cheek, and she turns her face to kiss my lips.

"smooth." i mumble against her lips. when we sit down, security sitting at a table nearby. she grabbed the menu, then groaned. "what?"

"there's so much unhealthy shit here. i'm trying to stay healthy." she frowns. "the only time i allow myself to eat junk food is during my period. which is in..."

she lifts her phone to check the date then chuckles. "the day after i get home."

"i don't want you to leave."

"i'm getting homesick already, and avery's neighbor is probably tired of dog sitting." she chuckles. "i told you avery and i will tag along for tour."

"are you sure?"

"yes." she smiles, causing me to smile. "and if i get homesick again, you have to distract me."

"you'll be distracted." i chuckle. "my believe tour was fun, i can just imagine how fun purpose is going to be."

"and emotional." she squints. "im not going to put a tough girl act on, gonna admit i cried like a bitch when i listened to purpose."

"so did my mom." then i furrowed my eyebrows. "when are you meeting my parents?"

"ha, never." she sarcastically laughs.

"they're going to be visiting me on tour, maybe even going along with us." i smile. "jaxon still has that little crush on you."

"did you tell him we're dating?" she raises an eyebrow. i shake my head, reminding myself to call them later. while i was looking through the menu, i saw audrey on her phone. "your fans even flame you, oh my god."

she turned her phone to me already laughing. i didn't really want to read it but i was curious on what type of conversations my girlfriend was having with my fans.

wavvybieber: i just saw pictures of you and justin recently

wavvybieber: we caught justin staring at your ass

wavvybieber: he can't handle all that ass can he

audreybby: gurl what lmfaoo 😂

wavvybieber: he's used to those no assed, thinned lips twig lookin girls 🤐

wavvybieber: i never said that bye

audreybby: i like you 😂 you're cool

wavvybieber: if you like me you tryna hmu with some concert tickets 👀

audreybby: we'll see fam

when i looked at audrey, she was smiling. "i didn't say it, she did!"

"totally going to disregard the thinned lips no ass and say yes we'll get her tickets." i roll my eyes. "find her address."

audreybby: daddy said give me your address and we'll send you tickets

wavvybieber: that was a joke

wavvybieber: YOU LET DADDY SEE THIS

wavvybieber: *deactivates*

audreybby: 😂 girl just give me your address !!

-------

either this story is going to end before his tour starts (in the story) or it's going to flash in between tour and end after 😂 legit have no idea wtf im going with this story now