eighty nine*

there's not many non-explicit bwwm gifs on tumblr 😩
-

justin

as soon as i opened the door to the hotel room, i watched audrey walk in smirking. "what are you planning?" i ask, and she just shushes me.

"go into the bedroom, i'll be back."

when i went into the bedroom, i threw my hat to the nearby couch, then took off my shirt. as soon as i turned around, i saw audrey kneeling onto the bed in something i have never seen before.

 as soon as i turned around, i saw audrey kneeling onto the bed in something i have never seen before

"happy birthday, daddy." she had a slight smirk on her face. i didn't speak, i just stared at her sexy ass body. "come over here."

i walk over to her, and she turns around. our eye contact didn't break as she undid my pants, letting them drop to my ankles. she then switches our spots, pushing me to the bed. as she put her legs on both sides of me, i kicked my pants and shoes off and she started moving my boxers down.

"stop going so slow, you're such a tease." i mumble, and she just laughs.

"it's your birthday, daddy. do whatever you want."

the fact she kept calling me daddy was getting me even more aroused and impatient. so i flipped us over so she was on the bottom, kissing her roughly. i heard her whimper when my dick rubbed against the thin fabric of her panties. "fuck me, daddy." she breathlessly whispers.

groaning, i pull down her panties, not even giving her time before i thrusted in. "jesus fucki-" she was cut off by her own moaning. "oh my god, yes!"

"fuck." i groan, feeling her nails dig into my skin. "baby, i want you to ride me."

"whatever you want, daddy."

shaking my head, i watch as she removed her panties fully then got on top of me. when she sat down, she started rocking her hips faster than the first time we had sex. "don't you dare cum, i know that look." i say.

"it's not my fault your dick is s-"

she, again, was cut off by her moaning. she leaned over to kiss me, moving her ass up and down on my erection.

all of a sudden, she stopped moving and got up off of me. "what are you doing?" i ask breathlessly.

i sit up, watching her get on all fours. "fuck me from behind."

nodding, i position myself behind her, slowly moving. she was moving back and forth as well, then turned to look at me. "are you scared to fuck me?" she asks, me rolling my eyes.

"obviously not."

"well then fuck me and stop being so soft." she snapped, me squinting. i did as she said. "maybe we can try out one of your kinks."

"no." i say, groping her ass, making her moan loudly.

"pull my hair, daddy."

raising an eyebrow, i did as she said. i bunched up her hair in my hand, heading her chuckle.

i started making my thrust harder and faster considering i felt both of us getting sloppier by the seconds

i started making my thrust harder and faster considering i felt both of us getting sloppier by the seconds. she screamed out my name, me letting go of her hair, and make her sit up on my lap. she moved her hips in a circular motion as i unclipped her bra, and started kissing on her neck.

"ooh, justin, im close." she whimpered. as i was leaving sloppy kisses on her neck, i reached my hand around her waist, moving my finger around her clit. she screamed out, turning to look at me. "faster."

nodding, i move my fingers faster around her clit. she looked at me as she and kept moving her hips. then it fucking hit me when i felt myself getting closer to my edge. "we didn't use a condom."

"i started birth control a while ago, that's why i'm always working out." she breathes. "can't believe you just now noticed."

"how could i focus when you're in this lingerie." i smirk. she just rolls her eyes, turning around to look at me. as she rode me, i thrusted harder, seeing her eyes squeeze.

"baby, im a-about to-

"wait for me." i mumble, and she nods. just as i was thrusting as hard and fast as i could i heard someone banging on the door. "are we too loud?"

"fuck them." she mumbles. "daddy, i wait anymore."

"im almost there, princess." i mumble. she had orgasmed right before me, me still not cumming inside her just in case. she opens her eyes, caressing my cheek.

"i don't know about you, but im feeling another round."

"let me collect myself, god you're horny." i mumble, and she just laughs.

------

i suck at smut bye