sixty

go read justin_twerkk story bc 🔥
-

justin

after we had finished eating, i tipped the waiter a fifty and we were out. i told her i'd take her to see the hollywood sign but she said another time. "you okay?" i ask, taking my blazer off and putting it around her arms.

"i have a headache." she mumbles. "can we just go back and chill?"

"whatever you want, princess." i kiss her forehead. we were waiting for the car to pull up, me turning to talk to a few fans considering the car wasn't even in sight.

"oh my god, i finally get to meet you." the one girl had said, hugging me. i hug her back, and hugging the other girl as well. "wait, are we intruding?"

"no, we're on our way back home." i look back at audrey and she's holding her head, blocking the flashing lights from the paparazzi.

"is she okay? i'm so sorry if we're bothering you." the other one ranted, me chuckling.

"she just has a headache, you're fine." i smile. "do you girls want pictures before the car pulls up?"

they nod, me asking audrey to take the pictures. she nodded, taking the girl's phone, and holding it up. once we finished taking pictures, they totally ignored me and started talking to audrey.

so i stood nearby, waiting. when the car pulled up, i grabbed audrey's waist, "the cars here. nice meeting you girls."

one said something i didn't make out, so i just smiled, waving. when we get in the car, audrey sprawled across the backseat, laying her head on my lap. "are you sure you're okay?"

"it's just a headache, i swear." she mumbles. "i still had fun tonight though."

------

all my respect to skate maloley for protecting his fans but damn no ones ever this concerned about police brutality when it's poc but ya know its whatever