seventy seven

yall legit comment so quick and im like what tha fuck
-

justin

i sat on my back patio, just staring at nothing. it's been three days since ive talked to audrey. i haven't tried to contact her, i wanted to give her her space and it was killing me not talking to her.

suddenly, my phone starts ringing, and i answer thinking its a phone call until i hear "why the fuck is your ear on the camera?" squinting, i look at the camera to see avery on the screen.

"yeah?" i question, hella nervous.

"normally any other time as her best friend i'd cuss you out and threaten to cut your dick off but you're different." avery spoke. "audrey is on her time of the month which is making everything ten times more dramatic."

"i know." i sigh.

"audrey hasn't been in your life as long as hailey has and i understand why you won't block her, but hailey is just your friend and just tried to ruin your relationship. she's just as guilty as scooter."

"i know but i can't just erase hailey. she's my friend."

"a friend who you have kissed, and probably have done other things with! not to mention tried to ruin one of your relationships but that doesn't really matter." i heard audrey's voice.

"i came into the bathroom to get away from you." avery looks at audrey, me wanting to see audrey. i've never went this long without talking to my significant other even if it was for five minutes.

"it's my bathroom and i have to pee."

"so you're going to pee while i-"

i started laughing when avery looked at me and stood up to walk out. "don't tell audrey but i finish rehearsal's at the end of this week for this month so i'll be flying over."

"okay, see you then."

----

i wrote this while my mom and dad were doing the tootsie roll bye