fifty nine

my brother is getting these shoes for me im wet
-

justinbieber: you look really hot

audreybby: bitch im right in front of you

justin

audrey turns around, me smiling. "you're so goofy." she shakes her head, her curls bouncing around.

"you love it though." i grin, grabbing her hand. we were walking up to the restaurant, me letting audrey walk in front of me for obvious reasons. "i hope paparazzi doesn't ruin this."

"i'll kick their asses."

chuckling, i follow audrey into the building, the person at the front desk smiling at us. he grabbed two menus, leading us to our table. i saw people staring and gasping as i walked past, me completely ignoring it.

"here's your seat, if you want to change it you can." the waiter speaks. i glance at his name tag, aidan.

"it's okay here." i reply.

"great, well can i start you off with some drinks?" he was a little too happy go lucky for his job, but i didn't mind. he put the menus in front us, then waited for us.

"can i have the red wine?" audrey looks at him, me shrugging and getting the same. when aidan had walked away, she laughed. "he's trying a little too hard. he definitely wants a big ass tip from you."

"he won't get a tip if he keeps smiling at me weird." i roll my eyes. as i was looking through the menu, i felt audrey's foot on my leg. "no, don't you start."

"it was accident." i saw the smirk that she tried to hide behind the menu. we silently looked through the menu, and out of nowhere, she puts it down, and turns around. "seriously, if you're going to be paparazzi turn the sound off and stop whispering 'oh my god' every ten seconds, you're not twelve."

my jaw dropped watching audrey turn back around from snapping at the older women behind her. "im so sorry." i apologize, and they just stared just as shocked as i was. when they stopped looking, i bursted into laughter behind my menu. "what the hell audrey?"

she looks at me with a little kid pout, "it was annoying okay, especially since they're right behind me."

"i can't just imagine how you'd act around paparazzi."

"i'd act like kanye."

rolling my eyes, i continue looking through the menu, disregarding the other handful of people taking pictures of us.

-------

did i tell yall im going to see justin live in july 🙃 i wish i could meet him but ya know this is the closest thing