ninety four

justin

everything happened so fucking fast.

kendall had pulled avery's hair, and avery slammed her to the ground. as soon as avery threw the first punch, hailey jumped in so audrey obviously jumped in. za and ryan were howling, maejor telling khalil not to record it but that didn't work.

groaning, i stand up and grabbed avery and audrey. kendall had a bloody and swollen lip as to where audrey was holding a clump of hailey's hair. after maejor held avery down and i held audrey, hailey stood up. "you're both fucking psycho."

"if there's a fight between two people don't jump in it." audrey snaps. "fucking dumb bitch."

"you fucking let her do this! we're supposed to be friends." kendall looks at me.

"shouldn't have called her a bitch." i shrug. "this had nothing to do with you so when you got involved, avery got involved. oh fucking well."

"justin's on his shit, you better back down." khalil shrugs. "beat it."

"bye." ryan started escorting them out. "your lip is bleeding by the way. and your fucking bald headed now, baldwin."

as they were leaving out, audrey turns to me. "im done dealing with this, justin. we're going out now, i wanna have fun."

"let's go!" za exclaims.

kendall: when you two break up, don't come running to us for advice

hailey: or as a backboard

khalil: no one wants to fuck you

za: justin got him a melanin

za: once you black, you never go back

ryan: why am i friends with you 😂

khalil: he ain't lyin

justin: i hate you all

kendall has left the conversation.
hailey had left the conversation.

"i like you." audrey laughs, putting her arm around za.

"ditto." he laughs. "now let's go."

it took us a while to get ready, but when we did, khalil was showing the video audrey. avery was just staring at him. "why would you record it?" i laugh.

"as a memory. audrey and avery won anyways, imma send it to kendall and hailey just to piss them off."

"yall are dickheads." maejor laughs.

---------

sorry this is a stupid update 😂 but im tryna eat dinner