ninety three

justin

we said fuck the beach and stayed home. audrey didn't speak to me mainly because i didn't speak to her and neither did avery. maejor, khalil, za, and ryan all told me they're on their way to my house so hailey and kendall might as well come over to talk it out.

kendall: i'll come only if 'lil is going

avery: bitch aren't you dating tyga

za: lmaoo someone gots a crush

hailey: she told us this before

ryan: no one pays attention to her

khalil: i got me a girl sorry kendall. and tyga's my man, can't swerve on his girl

khalil: wouldn't date yo ass anyways

maejor: fucking stop it and go to justins house 😂😠

it was about fifteen minutes after that when all the guys arrived. twenty minutes after that, kendall and hailey knocked and came in. "if we're going to talk, make sure they don't put their hands on us." kendall had spoke.

justin: they're here

silently, i watch avery and audrey come down the stairs, smug looks on their faces. audrey walked over to khalil, hugging him, doing the same to the rest of the guys. avery just stared at hailey.

za laughed, "get her, ma."

"don't hype it!" maejor punched za's arm. "you want her to hit her."

"duh." he rolled his eyes, sitting next to me. "what are we talking about?"

"pretty sure justin wants to talk since he's really butthurt about the situation." audrey rolls her eyes.

"if no one likes kendall, why pretend to like her?" i ask.

"we didn't pretend, you just fell under hailey's little spell and believed everything she said and you didn't the same to kendall. you're too trusting and you wear your heart in your sleeve." khalil explains, staring at me. "not to mention they're best friends then you dated hailey so you like had no opinion whether to like kendall or not."

i just sighed. "you're being too hard on him." hailey coos, putting her hand on my shoulder. seconds later it was smacked off.

"don't touch him." avery uses her pointer finger to push hailey's forehead.

"i need me a ride or die like that, shit." za says, making audrey laugh. they started laughing to the point where they couldn't breathe.

"you two are goofy." maejor sighs. "no help at all."

"can we go to the beach? this little argument is irrelevant and stupid." ryan finally spoke.

"if bitch one and bitch two can handle us being around, we'll go." kendall spoke, me knowing audrey hated being called a bitch. i grabbed her waist, seeing that she immediately got mad.

we forgot all about avery, seeing her push kendall to the wall, her small hands around kendall's neck. the fright in kendall's eyes made me feel bad but i didn't, couldn't do anything because if i let audrey go kendall and hailey are both dead.

-----

im getting in the shower brb

imma keep updating as much as i can today to apologize for not updating as much yesterday