sixteen

THE PICTURE HAS ME CRYING BYE
-

audrey

justin called late at night while i was sitting in the living room with my girl avery. she didn't know i was involved with justin, she just knew i was talking to someone. technically justin and i aren't talking but i consider it as that.

i tell her im going to the bathroom, in which i do, answering as soon as i got upstairs. "you're in the bathroom, was it the wrong time to call?"

"yes, my friend avery's downstairs but she can wait." i reply with a slight smirk, seeing him walk around shirtless. "what did you have to show me?"

"i can call you later if you want." he glances at me, before propping his phone up against something. "if you're hiding me from your friend there's a reason."

"you're justin bieber." i chuckle. "and she, sadly, can't keep her fucking mouth shut for shit."

"maejor knows i talk to you. he knows your name but never saw your face." justin was doing something, me pouting because i couldn't see his face.

"is someone the jealous type?"

he chuckles, "maybe."

"that's cute."

when he comes back into the screen, he was eating from a bowl. "what do you have to show me?" i question.

"i saw the picture that you posted about wanting the all white huaraches and you put your size in the caption." then he grabs a bag from beside him, and pulls a nike box out. when he flips the lid, the shoes were sitting there.

"you didn't." i cover my mouth.

"i did." he smiles. "im the best, i know."

"don't spend money on me, what the fuck!" i exclaim. "how are you even going to get them to me?"

"you're going to give me your address." he grins, closing the box and putting it back in the bag.

"and if i don't?"

"i'll ask avery for your address." and knowing avery she'd tell him in a heartbeat. sighing, i text him the address then i heard avery calling my name.

"i gotta go papi, i'll talk to you later."

i blow him a kiss and he just smirks and nods. "bye."

-----

after i updated yesterday i fell asleep and i didn't even know i fell asleep which is pissing me off 😂