sixty six

everybody saying justin's dick is little bc of that blurry ass picture ... i hope justin smacks you around with his dick and makes you suck it until you choke
-

justinbieber: tell me why the hell you were at def jam

justinbieber: you have no musical talents hailey what the fuck

haileybaldwin: they want me in chris brown's new video they needed to talk to me

justinbieber: that's makes no fucking sense but if i ask chris he'll say the same thing

haileybaldwin: no ....

justinbieber: then wtf

haileybaldwin: this was all your fucking manager you dumbass. you know he doesn't want you in a relationship, especially a public one because you're distracted from your and i was there to make sure paparazzi for us together so audrey can have a reason to leave .. or break up with you

seen.

justin

after locking my phone, i got out the car sighing loudly. i didn't go home last night because i wanted to give audrey her space so i stayed with ryan for the night. when i opened the door to my house, i saw audrey walking downstairs in short ass shorts and a tank top. "you tell me nothing's going on and you don't come back?"

"i wanted to give you your space, i swear." i say, and she doesn't answer. "could you come here?"

she walks toward me, and i unlock my phone showing her the dm between me and hailey. she let out a huff, "not to still be problematic but why didn't you tell me about scooter not wanting you in a relationship."

"because what he has to say about my relationships doesn't fucking matter to me he's my manager, not fucking cupid or some shit." i grab her hand. "he thinks you're distracting me from tour and it's not true."

"you could've left, or told her to leave. or left at a different time, justin. you could've avoided this by doing so many things i think you like this fucking drama!"

"this drama has been fucking up every good thing that's happened in my life, why would i like it?" i lowly reply, not wanting to raise my voice. "audrey, please don't do this."

"don't do what? i'm speaking the truth." she replies calmly. "i want to believe you but after the shit with hailey the first time it's hard to trust you."

her words hurt but i deserved it. i wouldn't trust my myself after what i did. "i'm sorry. i told you im sorry. the first time was all on me, okay, i was being a horny fuckboy thinking i could have her because she was there and you to just fuck around with. i know i admitted my feelings but i just saw hailey and i..." i huff. "im telling the truth this time, okay. i had no intention of meeting with her i was literally begging scooter to lower the ticket prices and i left because he kept denying."

audrey stares at me, still holding my hand. for a moment i thought she was going to hit me but she just turned away. sighing, i watch as she walked back upstairs, knowing she was probably planning on going back home.

groaning, i text scooter.

you got what you fucking wanted. when's the stupid set rehearsal

i lock my phone and went upstairs seeing that audrey wasn't in my bedroom.

------

reading salty, stupid, irrelevant comments like