fifty*

i really don't like how i always end up hating my own books. i hate every single book of mine except for furthest thing and that's a short story and the girl doesn't even have a name
-

audrey

avery was panicking when maejor texted he was outside, so i pushed her out the door and locked it. i heard her say something but i didn't hear it clearly behind justin yelling my name from upstairs. when i got upstairs, all i saw was his white butt. "what are you doing?" i laugh, seeing him jump a little.

"getting in the shower." he turns around, covering himself as if i never saw his dick. "i wanted you to lock the door."

"i already did." i chuckle. "and don't get in yet, didn't i tell you what i was going to do?"

"we haven't even kissed yet, i didn't think you were serious." i saw his eyes get wide as i walk toward him. he keeps his hands down to cover himself, as i push him back into his bedroom. "oh, so you are serious?"

smirking, i close the door, then pushed him onto the large king sized bed. he had moved his hands to prop himself up on his elbows. "you seem nervous." i chuckle, kissing his jaw.

"you aren't?" his breath was shaky. shaking my head, i push him down so he's laying on the bed, and i sit on his torso. he watches as i take my shirt off, my boobs bare since i didn't put a bra after i changed out of my swimsuit. same with my panties. "oh my god."

smiling, i lean down and kissed his lips. i felt him smile, as he made the kiss more than what i intended it to be. i felt his arms wrap around my bare waist, then he flipped us over. i pull away to catch my breath, feeling him pull down my shorts. "no foreplay?" i giggle.

"this was our foreplay." he kisses me, and smirks. i wanted to be in charge, so i sat up and pushed him down to the bed. "are you going to ride me?"

"yes, daddy." i smirk, seeing him cover his face. "is daddy flustered?"

"stop it!" he groans. rolling my eyes, i take my hand and started to give justin a a handjob before we actually got started. "baby.."

his little whimper made me even more aroused. biting my lip, i move myself up and ready to position myself. "you better have a condom. if you don't, i swear to god if you nut in me you're paying child support."

"i wouldn't leave you if we had a kid." he laughs. "and yes, i have one."

he reaches into the nightstand, his hand moving around until he pulls out a gold packet. i open it, and put it on him.

justin

as soon as audrey sat on my erection, i felt as if i was going to cum right then. "oh my god." i heard her mumble as she starts rocking back and forth.

"baby, go faster." i plead, holding her waist. instead of just grinding, she starts bouncing up and down and grinding as well. "fuck!"

she leans down toward me, kissing my lips. she had stopped moving so i started to thrust into her. i felt her nails digging into my sides, a moan escaping her mouth. "oh fuck!" she lets out a scream, sitting up.

"you get on top." she had said, me obeying her words. she lays on her back, opening her legs, and very spread apart may i add. "told you i did gymnastics."

"what the fuck." i mumble, thrusting into her hard and slow. she was giving me small moans with each thrust, clawing at my back. the pain wasn't didn't hurt, it felt a little arousing. "i think i have a pain kink." i blurt, deciding to admit it before i drunkly admit it.

"wonder what other kinks you may have." she smirks. instead of talking, i kept my strokes at a steady pace, kissing her plump lips every now and then. we were both near our climax, me flipping audrey over. as i started fucking her from behind, i gripped her ass, and she moans out loud. "yes, justin, fuck me harder!"

i keep fucking her hard until she tells me she's close. "hold it baby, im almost there." i groan, seeing her nod. we both cum at the same time, me nutting into the condom.

"i couldn't hold it any longer." she breathes. "oh my god im tired."

she lays there, her eyes closed. i rid of the condom in the garbage next to the bed, then kissed her temple. "lay here with me." she grabs my hand.

"i am." i say, standing up to close the curtains. when i lay back down, she wraps herded around my body, pulling the blanket over our body.

-----

i suck at smut bye

i suck at smut bye

do yall know how long it took to find this gif ok tumblr is just full of porn