sixty nine

yall wanna hear something pathetic ... all my guy friends literally show me the nudes they receive and porn. og mudbone and shit as if im their guy friend .. not to mention my one crush is one of the guys who shows me the nudes he gets from girls 🙃 see where being ugly gets you 😂
-

justin

literally all i heard was audrey obnoxiously singing to hotline bling. so much for that nap. "audrey!" i exclaim, seeing her sliding around in socks, dancing to the song.

i couldn't help but laugh as she started mimicking drake's dancing in the video. "stop it." i laugh, grabbing her hand. she pointed at the headphones i had bought her, silently telling me she can't hear me.

rolling my eyes, i take her phone and paused the music. "weren't you taking a nap?"

"nah, avery and maejor kissed and she sort of messaged me freaking out. i was going to make food but i got distracted." she tries to grab her phone but my height was an advantage. "give it back."

"give me a kiss."

"then lean down you fucking giant."

instead of leaning down, i bent down to pick her up from her legs. gasping, she hits my chest. "don't do that."

rolling my eyes, i carry her into the kitchen putting her in the island. "you want to go out for food or order something? unless you're cooking."

"let's go out." she smiles. "i've been stuck in the house most of the time, i came to cali to explore."

"you came to cali to see me."

she rolls her eyes and takes her phone, me shrugging. she was in her zone as i called up my security to meet me at the diner just in case we got crowded. "audrey, g-"

"i never fucked wayne, i never fucked drake..."

"sure hope you didn't." i look at her, and she continues rapping along as if i wasn't there.

"big titties big butt too!"

squinting, i remove her headphones, and she stares at me. "give me the headphones before i put you in a headlock."

"try me." i smirk.

"i grew up with three brothers, im more tough than you think."

"you never told me you have brothers." i look at her sadly. she's told me everything, well at least i thought she did.

"when my mom and dad split they went to live with my mom. my dad still lives in the same city as me, and we barely talk ... neither do me and my brothers."

i pout, "i'll take you to visit them."

"stop it!" she hits my arm. "i can pay myself to go visit them."

rolling my eyes, i start walking upstairs. "get ready, security's on their way."

----

i never fucked wayne but i definitely fucked drake