ninety six

justinbieber: im nervous. she hasn't said a word to me yet

audreybby: the show hasn't even started, stop bugging !

justinbieber: im so happy her show is pre recorded so this isn't live

audreybby: tbh wanna go sit in the crowd so i can win something

justinbieber: the gifts are tickets to my show, you're getting in free

audreybby: i'd give the tickets i win to a fan ... your LA show sold out in like thirty seconds

justinbieber: the shows starting

justinbieber: if you laugh from backstage and i hear you ...

audreybby: punish me daddy

justinbieber: i wasn't going to say that bye

audrey

smirking, i watched from backstage as they greeted each other. justin was already laughing and so was i because i could see ellen's little smug look.

when they both sat down, ellen crossed one leg over the other, folded her hands together, and just stared at justin. the whole studio got quiet until justin bursted into laughter making everyone else laugh. "why are you laughing?" ellen asks.

"stop staring at me like that." he takes combs his fingers through his hair, glancing to the crowd.

"i'm going to get straight to it." ellen grins, the famous tweet popping up on the screen. "care to explain?"

justin's face was red, so he covered it. "stop embarrassing me." he mumbles behind his hands, ellen laughing.

"you embarrassed yourself, bieber." ellen laughs. "tell me about your birthday."

"we partied, all night."

"we invited the guy that tweeted this to the show. he's right there." ellen pointed to a guy in the crowd who was waving. "he's also the one who knocked on your hotel door."

watching justin get put on the spot like this had to be the funniest thing but the loudness was my fault to be honest.

"you must be really freaky if you had your girlfriend yelling that loud. his room was above yours."

justin picked up a pillow and hid his face, not replying to what ellen just said. "oh come on, justin, we're all adults here."

"i don't want to talk about my sex life." he starts laughing. ellen was laughing too. "i start tour tomorrow."

"no loud freaky sex on the tour bus."

justin wasn't escaping this one. ellen wouldn't let him. "you didn't let me meet audrey yet, can we bring her out here?"

he was shaking his head, then i saw someone approach me. "walk through that door and you'll see the stage."

"ah fuck me." i whisper as they clipped a tiny microphone on my shirt, then kept walking. i silently walked up to the stage, justin still hiding his face.

with a smile, i introduced myself to ellen then i sat down on justin's lap considering there was only had a single chair. ellen still had that smug look on her face. "are you touring with him?" she asks, me contemplating on whether or not i should say yes or no.

"yeah, i am."

"take your freaky sex somewhere secluded, bieber."

-----------

this is a filler update bc literally have no idea what to write anymore lmao