ninety five

childishwrites: you and justin on some freaky ish

childishwrites: "photographed by my boyfriend"

childishwrites:

audreybby: i haven't done a photo shoot in weeks 😩

audreybby: his friends were around why would we do something 👀

childishwrites: just by yall getting exposed by the one tweet about yalls freaky sex

audreybby: i knew that'd come back to bite us in the ass

childishwrites: looking forward to seeing justin on ellen 😂

audrey

"i forgot, you do have to go to ellen." i laugh as justin was putting his hat over his wet hair. i absolutely hated that stupid hat but he didn't have his sunglasses so i let it slide. "can't wait to see this episode."

"she's gonna embarrass the shit out of me."

za and khalil had come running toward us, maejor throwing the football. instead of the two catching it, justin caught it. "that almost hit us!" justin throws it back.

"get up off your ass then."

avery and ryan were doing god knows what in the water. justin and i decided to join them, ryan screaming as soon as we got close. "something bit me!"

justin started laughing, ryan rushing out of the water. when he got to the sand, a small crab was clamped on his foot. avery started laughing which caused me to laugh, ryan freaking out. "i see blood, help me and stop laughing!"

"you're such a pussy." justin laughs. "bring your foot here."

ryan lifted his foot, justin grabbing the crab, and holding it to ryan who completely spazzed and smacked it. "that's animal abuse." avery pointed.

"shouldn't have bit me." he mumbles. "im going back up to the rocks."

as he was walking away, justin had picked me up, carrying me bridal style. "put me down." i laugh, taking his hat and putting it over my hair.

"im sorry about before." he had sighed. "sometimes i wish we could go somewhere secluded and away from all of this."

"you start tour right after your show with ellen." i pout. "im nervous and im not even the one touring."

"but you're going to be with me." justin smiles, making me smile. "khalil and za aren't coming. they said they'd meet us when we get to pittsburgh."

"why?"

"they wanna see your city." he chuckles. "only because i'm making them."

"you're weird." i chuckle. "isn't halsey and big sean touring with you?"

"yeah, for a few shows though."

i just nod, a small smile on my face. "don't tell me you have a problem with them?"

"big seans my nigga." i laugh as he lets me down then we continue walking near the shoreline. "halsey's cool, her singing style is just..."

"what?"

"it's not bad it's just annoying and weird." i laugh. "i'll have to show you this video of this guy imitating indie singers. it sounds just like her."

"oh god." he rolls his eyes. "what other celebrities do you not like?"

"i don't have a problem with selena but since she's your ex, i don't know." i shrug. "im not a big fan of miley either."

"why?"

"hannah montana is way better."

he just looks at me, so i decide to demonstrate as to why hannah is better than miley. the first thing that came to mind was the hoedown throwdown, so i stopped to dance to it, justin staring at me. "stop it. you're so lucky we're at a private beach."

"one foot it, one-eighty twist!" i sing, dancing along as well. justin started to walk the other direction, me running after him. i jump up on his back, then he stops walking. "im done, im promise."

"promise?"

"sometimes im in a jam, i've gotta make a plan, it might be crazy i do it anyway..." i sing in his ear, making him groan.

"why do you know this?"

"i was a big fan when i was little." i smile. i kiss his cheek, and he just smiles. "whenever i kiss you, your cheeks get all pink."

"shh." he shushes me, letting me down to the towel. everyone was playing football, even avery who seemed to be kicking ryan's ass.

"you blush when i kiss you, that's adorable." i grab his cheeks, kissing him. just to see him blush, i kept kissing him until he moved my hands, and grabbed my waist. "daddy doesn't like being flustered."

"not in public, audrey." he whines, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"you two are so fucking horny." avery shakes her head. "gave him a handjob when you first met."

"are you serious?" za laughs.

"technically it was the second time we met." justin clarifies.

"whatever."

------

can i pls kiss his neck