forty six

everyone was asking what was wrong and it's just i have fake ass friends ok this girl is acting weird toward me because she has a boyfriend and the fact im so insecure that i hate looking in the mirror or when my friends ask me to take pictures with them i refuse to and we have to do a project in school with our face and i refuse to do it and there's so much more but i just don't want to reminisce on it i just want this week to be over
-

justin

"what the fuck." i heard avery mumble under her breath when we got to my house.

"bet he has a gucci toilet." audrey replies seriously which caused me to start laughing. i open the door and when we walked in audrey just stares at me. "seriously, be my sugar daddy."

"technically already is." avery laughs from behind us. "no but seriously i need to use the bathroom, where's it at?"

"upstairs, the third door to the right. the one down here is getting remodeled."

"if i get lost im smacking you." avery threatens, as she started up the stairs. i grabbed audrey's hand and led her to the living room. i sat down on the couch and instead of sitting next to me, she sits on my lap.

"oh, hi." i chuckle.

"hi." she smiles slightly, caressing my jaw. "i don't know whether to kiss you or to just stare at your face."

"i like the first option." i suggest, and she just lingers a kiss right next to my mouth. "stop teasing."

"im not." she innocently smiles, then stands up. her ass was just so perfect when she stood, i couldn't help but stare. "you just gonna stare?"

"yes." i reply truthfully. she grabs the remote, then sits back down on my lap. "you don't want to go out somewhere?"

"im tired, i just wanna chill for now."

"whatever you want, princess."

-----