eighty seven

justinbieber: are you ready yet

audreybby: bitch don't rush my i gotta beat my face down

justinbieber: i don't know wtf that means but hurry up

audreybby: it means im putting make up on justin jesus 😂

justin

when i got upstairs, avery and audrey where both in the bathroom with makeup. "you both look good without make up, can we go?" i question.

"says the one who looks sexy twenty four seven." avery rolls her eyes. "i'll be downstairs."

audrey put her makeup away, then turned to me. "how do i look?"

"you know, i absolutely hate makeup." i pout.

"shut up, i only put on eyeliner and fixed up my eyebrows." she rolls her eyes. "pretty sure if i put foundation on and we made out, you'd have obvious makeup smudged all over your face."

"i saw a video like that before." i laugh. she rolls eyes, then takes my hand. "so we're taking my car and avery with maejor. ryan said he'll just meet us there, and he has someone with him."

"is it a girl?" she questions, chuckling.

"he didn't specify, but i doubt it."

just as we got downstairs, maejor was taking a picture of avery, audrey rushing over to pose with her. "i'm taking a picture with the birthday boy!" avery ushers me over, opening her arms.

rolling my eyes, i put my arm around her shoulder, smiling goofily for her picture just to piss her off. after a few more pictures being taken, we left out, audrey posting the picture of us that was just taken. "don't make a weird caption again." i laugh, as we get in the car.

she shushes me, then i felt my phone vibrate meaning she had tagged me in he picture. we didn't speak the whole ride because she was too busy on her phone, probably talking to fans like she usually is.

fetusbieber: tell daddy happy birthday from his sugar baby

audreybby: yall have no chill 😂

fetusbieber: 😳

fetusbieber: says the one who said hailey looks like a daddy long leg spider

audreybby: i never said that lmfaoo

fetusbieber: you were dming my friend and she was flaming hailey then you randomly said she looks like a spider 😂

audreybby: olee im caught

audreybby: and daddy said thank you babygirl

fetusbieber: brb while i go masturbate to his face now

audreybby: um okay 😂

"your relationship with them is cute but stop telling me what they say." i look over at audrey and she's still laughing.

"you know you like to hear what they have to say." audrey smirks. "i'm going to make you read smut one day."

"so you have?" i tease.

"yeah, no shame in it." she smirks. "you pinned the girl against the wall and fucked her up that ass."

"audrey, what the fuck." i turn on the radio as she's continuing to laugh. i tried not to laugh considering that i was driving and that's just plain weird. post malone had come on the radio, immediately silencing audrey's laughter as she rapped along. "god, you're weird."

"but you like it." she leans over to kiss my cheek, then continues to dance in her seat. i wanted to watch her but i had to drive and make sure i didn't crash into maejor who was in front of me driving like a fucking grandpa.

-------

my friend sent me this gif of a girl holding her butthole open and someone hit a golf ball into it