fifty six

why i don't have friends 😂
-

justinbieber: your selfie with that fan is everywhere

justinbieber: the fans like you

audreybby: it's because i can relate to them

audreybby: on a freaky sexual level toward you

justinbieber: bye

audreybby: you can't say your fans aren't freaky because they are!! i've seen some of the shit they say

justinbieber: daddy is an exception

audreybby: oh that's just the beginning master 😂

justinbieber: BYE

justin

after locking my phone, flustered by audrey's words, i see scooter walking toward me. i stand up, and he shakes his head. "we're not done, we need to figure out the setlist."

i whine. "why can't we do this tomorrow? just put my most popular songs from the album on a paper and call it the setlist, we can change it later."

"audrey will be home when you're done, justin this is why we didn't want you having a relationship. you're already distracted." scooter looks up at me. "which is why we intended on keeping you and hailey a secret but you just had to post something."

"fuck you and this tour okay. i can have a relationship if i want to. and i don't want to leave for audrey, i want to leave because im tired, and i want to go home. we've been here all morning!"

i didn't listen to what he had to say so i went downstairs with my security, ignoring every paparazzi that spoke to me. when we got in the car, i called audrey, and she answered laughing.

"hello?"

"i'm on my way home, i'll leave the key in the mailbox." i say, deciding on taking a nap when i got home.

"are you okay?" she asks. "you seem ... not happy."

"we can talk later." i sigh. "see you tonight."

"okay, bye."

audrey

"do you think he's mad at me for spending so much money?"

"it's only two hundred, audrey. he's been at a meeting all day, he's probably irritated and tired." avery squeezes my arm. "come on and let's get back, my feet are killing me. and tomorrow, it's a girls day."

"cool with me." i smile, opening the door, and getting in. his security was still watching us, me seeing the black suv behind us. as i pulled off, avery sighs.

"do you think maejor likes me?"

"yes." i laugh. "you two were non-stop flirting."

"i think i like him." avery admits. "we were talking earlier and he asked me on a date before we leave back home. when are we going back?"

that question made me rethink everything. "fuck."

-------

don't come on my books with that salty shit fam idc if you think jailey is real or not because i don't care if they are or aren't 😭 don't make my good mood shitty that's dead

that comment had NOTHING to do with the inline comment that person commented on like fr you're that salty

im not putting anyone on the spot but just know i don't give af about jailey or hailey i care about justin and that's it 🙃