seventy one

still not over this
-

audrey 

instead of going home, justin wanted to take me to the hollywood sign but i still refused unless avery was with us. so instead, we walked around with security close behind. i hear justin sigh. "what's wrong?" i look over at him.

"i don't like having security everywhere i go. i want to be able to go outside but also be alone with you."

"well tell them to leave." i say.

"they'll refuse because that's what scooter pays them for. and if they did, they'd still be watching us."

justin looked back and so did i. his security was behind us, staring at us then it gave me an idea. "we need to walk into a big crowd."

"are you trying to get me spotted?"

"no, justin, follow after me." i grab his hand. we walk a little faster, then literally just at the right time, a large crowd emerges from a building. i pull justin's hand, running and ducking, until we got out of the crowd.

"what was that for?"

"keep running!" i exclaim, seeing his security frantically look through the crowd. justin was running beside my, laughing.

"scooter's gonna be so pissed." i heard him laugh as we slowed down. "oh well, fuck him."

"jesus christ im out of shape." i breathe, leaning my head on his shoulder. justin just laughs, putting his arm around my shoulder. "where are we going?"

"you don't want to go to the hollywood sign so i don't know. california's gotten pretty boring for me."

"rich people." i roll my eyes. "do you just wanna head back home and we could chill there?"

"you have two days left here, are you sure you don't want to go anywhere?" he turns toward me. "i mean we didn't just escape my security for no reason."

"that's true." i chuckle. "okay fine, we'll go to the hollywood sign."

-----------

i suck at scenes like this bye forever

but yall .... i haven't updated as much as i used to because i don't know what the fuck to write now.