eighty

EIGHTY FUCKING CHAPTERS BYE
-

justin

the fountain was still on, the lights around making it light up bright. while i was taking a picture, i heard music coming from audrey's phone. "you're so embarrassing, thank god it's just us." i laugh, turning to see her dancing to fun by pitbull and chris brown.

"dance with me."

"no." i laugh, and she grabs my hands anyways. she spun around, still moving her feet and hips to the rhythm of the music. "im tired of dancing."

"well, im not."

smirking, i watched as she embarrassingly danced to the music. she walked down the few stairs and jumped up on the fountain. "don't fall in." i smirk.

"i'll try not to." she smiles. i walk beside her, holding her hand just in case she did fall. "okay, im getting down. the most from the water is making me cold."

chuckling, i grab her waist helping her down, then took off my jacket. "i don't want your jacket, i already have one on."

"take it." i put it over her shoulders, then looked across the river to see the stadium their football team usually plays at. "where's the consol energy center?"

"not too far, why?"

"i perform there for purpose this year." i chuckle. "three months after tour starts so you won't be as homesick."

"i forgot all about tour." she sighs. "again im sorry for making such a big deal about the situation. i don't want it to happen again."

"it was partially my fault, im sorry."

"you can unblock hailey if you want to." i hear her laugh. "still prefer if you don't talk to her though."

"i promise i won't."

-----

i suck at cute scenes bye

but yall ive went 79 chapters without finding someone in my comments i dislike and i sit woke up to some bitchy ass comment and literally 👌🏾 this close to muting the girl

down in the dm - j.b.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें