eighty eight

audrey

when we walked in the club, everyone in there yelling happy birthday. ryan and za told me about this, za being the someone ryan brought along. justin's smile was big, as he hugged za, then khalil. i didn't meet za or khalil, so i walked up to them.

"damn bieber, you did good." za had said, smirking at me. "nice to meet you."

"ditto." i hug him quickly, before turning to khalil. we introduce ourselves, then the music started playing again. summer sixteen came on me smirking. when i turn to justin, he's handing out shots already enjoying the party.

+

justin

it had to be around eleven and everyone was still partying. the fact the party started near nine just meant the part was going to drag on even longer. sighing, i move through the crowd trying to find my girlfriend. as soon as i saw her, she was giving a lap dance to avery who to the song work by rihanna and drake.

"is someone jealous?" avery winks, obviously drunk.

"i definitely am." i laugh. audrey was laughing as she stood up from avery's lap. "are you drunk too?"

"no." she smiles. "but we have an hour before your birthday is over. let's go home."

"my family is there." i mumble, feeling her hand slide into my pants and into my boxers. "audrey, w-we're surrounded by people."

"people basically dry fucking." she looks over at this unknown couple practically humping each other against the wall. "we can fuck in your ferrari."

when her cold hand grabbed my dick, i stopped her from moving any further. "there's a hotel not too far from here, we'll buy a room."

"okay, you rich bastard." she removes her hand out of my pants, then starts walking. she whispers something to avery before walking off in front of me, swaying her hips on purpose.

"stop shaking your ass when you walk or i will fuck you in my car." i mumble.

when we get outside, she sits on the hood of my ferrari and spreads her legs. "bend me over your car and fuck me, daddy."

"stop it." i forcefully close her legs considering she's wearing a dress and we're in public. she pulls me closer by the loop on my pants, kissing me. "i have a feeling paparazzi is nearby, wait until we get to the hotel."

"is daddy frustrated?"

-------------

this is a stupid ass update ok im literally winging it now bc idk wtf im doing now 😂

but the next chapter will be smut