eighty six

audrey

jaxon and i talked about countless things on our way to justin's house but when we got there, he was distracted by justin's phone. when we got inside, pattie linked our arms and smiled. "as a mother, it's my job to question you about your relationship with him but he's really happy so i can already tell you're good."

"oh, that's good." i chuckle.

"and it's my job to embarrass him but sadly, my pictures are at home in canada." she frowns. "but, what are you two planning on doing for his birthday?"

"he wants to spend the day with his family then we're going out tonight." i reply, and she rolls her eyes.

"he doesn't want to be with us. we all know he wants to be with you." pattie laughs. "he doesn't shut up about you. when we got here, he was showing me pictures and told me all about you and where you live, and how much he likes you."

i was flustered so i just looked down as we walked into the kitchen. "and he scrolled a bit too far and i saw the picture of you in your white lingerie."

my eyes widen, and she just laughs. "it's okay, i only saw it for a quick second. but don't worry, i did the same when i was young."

"oh." i laugh. "mama's a freak."

"shh, don't say that out loud!" pattie laughs. "if justin hears that he won't look at me the same."

"i won't." i recover from my hysterical laughing.

just as pattie was about to talk, justin walked in. instead of saying anything, pattie smirked and walked away waving. he wraps his arms around me, "you and my mom seem to have a lot to laugh about."

"it's girl things." i laugh, cupping his face. "if i wanted to tell you, i wouldn't because it's weird on your half."

"don't wanna know." he chuckles, leaning down to kiss me. the kiss only lasted a few seconds before we heard the two kids sneer "ew!" really loudly.

"get out." justin whines.

"we want something to drink." jaxon retorts. jazzy walks over to us, grabbing my hand and whispering a few words before walking away with jaxon.

"jazzy told me jaxon's jealous because you're dating me and he's not." i laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck. "jaxon's down with the swirl too."

"the swirl?" he laughs. "so that's what we are now."

"chocolate vanilla swirl."

he rolls his eyes, then i start to imitate susan from orange is the new black. "im leaving." he turns around, an obvious smile on his face.

"did avery leave with maejor already?" i ask out loud, and jeremy replies with a yes. "well then, i'm going to go take a shower and i'll be back."

"don't take too long."

"stop being clingy and come here." i hear pattie say to justin. he just groans, waking away.

-------

someone thought i should include a body positive picture in my story "plus size" considering the book is body positive but idk if i should lol