ninety nine

if anyone noticed, i temporarily unpublished 'plus size' so yeah ..

audrey

my heart was racing, my adrenaline was pumping, and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to stay still. the fans were getting me even more hype for his concert. as soon as he had come on stage, he had the biggest smile on his face. this is a big thing for him, his first tour show ever since his break. he started singing, me not really paying attention, i was too busy recording to even sing and dance along. it had to be about fifteen minutes later when my arms got tired of holding my phone up so i just watched.

"audrey, in a half hour go and find an ollg." scooter rushes.

"okay, i got it." i nod, watching scooter walk back out into the crowd. avery had come back moments later with maejor by her side. "you two were doing something freaky weren't you?"

"no." maejor rolls his eyes. "we're not you and ju-"

"you have her lipstick all over your lips." i laugh, maejor quickly wiping it away with his sleeve. "i have to pick an ollg, and i don't want to seem unfair."

"tell the fan you pick that security needs her or something." avery shrugs. "she'll realize it was a lie when she's not around everyone."

"okay yeah." i nod.

+

watching justin sing the song to the fan who was in tears completely had to be the most funniest but sweetest thing. he was trying not to laugh but he contained himself. "you jealous yet?" ryan questions.

"why would i be jealous?" i furrow my eyebrows.

"selena was. that's why justin stopped his ollg in the first place." ryan rolls his eyes. "but meanwhile she was grinding on every single on of her male dancers."

"you keep drinking that tea, ry." i laugh seeing as he just called out selena. on stage, you could hear the little squeal from the fan as justin started slow dancing with her. "that's my goals."

"bitch, you're everyone's goals. you had loud freaky sex in a hotel room with justin bieber, i t-" avery cut herself off by her own laughter, maejor turning to her.

"im right here." his eyes widen. "so you wanna have freaky hotel sex with justin?"

avery rolls her eyes, "who doesn't?"

ryan and maejor both raise their hands. laughing, i turn to watch the rest of the performance. when he had started singing no pressure, all of our past dm's and conversations had jumbled into my mind. after all the fucking hailey drama we've been through, im still here which made me smile.

i think i may actually love this boy.

-------

this chapter is so unorganized and stupid, i just want to end the story 😂

i feel like there's so much pressure when it comes to ending a book