thirty six

here's yasmeen's ig (the one who plays audrey)
-

audrey

"i'm not going to lie and say i was drunk but i did have alcohol in my system. and i was smoking weed at one point." he sighs. "hailey's a childhood friend and i don't know why or how she got there but she did and shit just happened."

"you didn't have to post it." i say quietly, my back turned toward him. "if you would've kept it to yourself i wouldn't have known and you still could've had me."

"s-so i don't have you anymore?" he stammers, me refusing to look back at him.

"the media, your fans, justin. they all know you're with hailey and we're just two people that communicate over the internet." i mumble. all of a sudden, i feel the heat from his body as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to his. "this is wrong."

"but it feels right." he speaks, his warm breath hitting my neck, causing shivers down my back. we don't speak, we just stand there as he holds me. sighing, i turn to look at him and he was just staring at me. "im sorry."

"stop apologizing." i breathe. "you need to go back home, justin. did you even tell anyone you flew out here? are you sure your security won't tell."

"no." he mumbles. "that's the point. and no they won't tell because i threatened to fire them if they did."

"what do we do now? you're with bailey now, so there's nothing for us to talk about."

"it's hailey, and yes there is. i like you, a lot. my feelings haven't changed." he admits. "i won't lie and say im not a fuckboy because what i just pulled just proves i am one but i can fix that."

"you can't unkiss someone!"

"yeah but i have a voice to tell everyone im not dating her. i'd rather tell them it was a publicity stunt and the actual girl i want to be with i met over the internet. i have no shame in admitting it." he looks at me with those cute little puppy eyes.

"how do you think your fans will react when you deny a relationship with a famous model for a model on a budget?"

"i don't care."

-----

don't tell my "oh your chapters are short" like i already don't know that they're like that for a reason.

yall know how my attitude is and im on my period so it's 300% worse don't get on my bad side