sixty five

could yall chill goddamnit i searched "hailey baldwin and justin bieber" and these pictures came up i doubt they're recent 🙄
-

audrey

i'm not even the type to jump to conclusions which is why i told laysia to not do anything. avery's first move was to call maejor and so she did. maejor didn't know why he was with hailey, so i just decided to call justin.

he didn't answer until the last ring, "hello?"

i sat there for a moment, keeping him on speaker phone. maejor was still on the phone, avery sitting right next to me. "audrey, are you okay?"

i shrug. "i'm not even going to sugar coat it. why the fuck are you with hailey? right hand up to god if you lie to me im gone tonight and im done talking to you."

he was silent. after about thirty seconds he finally spoke, "i'm in public right now, can we talk when i get home?"

"now, justin. i still have trust issues with you from before." i say. "we've been together for like a week. i'm not trying to be in the fucked up relationship you and selena had because you want to be a fuckboy."

"it's not like that, you know it isn't." he sighs. "scooters with me, audrey. hailey just happened to be there and we all left at the same time."

"either he's lying or scooter's on his shit again and set justin up." maejor whispered from the phone, me sighing.

i hang up on justin, deciding to deal with this when he gets here. avery and i talked to maejor, him trying back up justin but it all led back to justin being a fuckboy or scooter being a horrible ass manager.

----

me reading yalls comments on the last chapter 👇🏿