fifty five

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THIS IS SPEAK UP NOW 😩
-

justinbieber: you've literally spent $3

audreybby: you're a creep

justinbieber: when my card is used i get a text on how much is spent and how much i have left

audreybby: i bought a drink

justinbieber: are you going to buy anything else or do i have to do it for you

audreybby: alright dad stfu

justinbieber: 🖕

audrey

considering we didn't know what we were doing, i took justin's bugatti because god knows how fast his ferrari goes. we pulled up to this fancy looking store, avery taking my drink from my hand. "did i ask you did you want something when we were there?" i scold her as i lock the doors.

"you love me." she mumbles. when we walked into the store, the smell of old lady perfume and plastic made me cringe. "stop it!"

"i didn't do anything." i laugh, and she just rolls her eyes. we split up to go look at dresses, preferably a black one. as i was looking, i heard someone gasp which either meant they knew who i was or they found the perfect dress.

"audrey?" an unfamiliar voice spoke. i turn around to see a girl as tall as me smiling widely. "oh my god, it's you."

"we've only been public for like three days." i laugh.

"i know, but it's always an honor to meet someone close to justin." she smiles. "can we take a picture?"

"are you sure? i'm not justin." i laugh, and she nods, a smile still clear on her face. when she holds up her phone, we take a quick selfie then she was called away by im guessing her mother.

"famous already?" avery's voice made me jump, dropping the dress i had in my hand.

"no, shut up." i roll my eyes. "did you find a dress?"

"these are all old lady dresses, we need sexy but classy dresses." avery mumbles so the elder ladies around us didn't hear her. i put the dress back on the rack and started toward the exit, to see paparazzi outside by his car. "jesus fuck, audrey."

"this isn't my fault! it's justin's flashy ass car." i roll my eyes.

just as i was about to open the door, i got a call from an unknown number. "hello?"

"audrey, it's scooter, justin's manager." scooter had spoken. "justin had security follow you for safety reasons and they're trying to clear the way, stay inside until it's clear or justin's going to flip."

"there's not even that many peop-"

"he's overprotective, i know." scooter laughs. "get used to it."

i smirk, and nodded before we ended the call. avery was typing away on her phone, then security opened the door for us. "we'll be right behind you."

i just nod.

justinbieber: are you okay

justinbieber: so you took my car 😏

justinbieber: no but seriously are you okay??

audreybby: you're so cute

audreybby: im okay justin there wasn't that many people outside ... you're so overprotective it's cute and annoying

justinbieber: 😘

--------

what