seventy eight

i was looking for a cover for my story with the plus sized girl and already started to feel self conscious ... i don't think i can do this yall
-

audrey

avery and i sat in my kitchen, staring at each other across the island. "you're lying to me, what are you hiding?"

"nothing." she replies. "i just have to go and feed juno."

when i heard the front door open, i heard avery mumble "thank god." with my arms crossed over my chest, i walk behind her then turned right back around when i saw the familiar blonde hair.

"audrey, don't walk away." his voice just made me irritated. "where we you walking to anyways?"

"i don't know." i roll my eyes. "why are you here?"

"why do you think im here?" he asks. "im not going to lose you over this okay, i blocked her. on everything, even her phone number. i'm tired of losing the people i care most about."

i frown. "now i feel bad."

he just chuckles, "you're so..."

"moody, i know." i look down. "im sorry for making such a big deal, it just sort of pissed me off that you'd stand up for her but not me."

"i do stand up for you, by not listening or reading what the fans have to say about you." he starts walking toward me, kissing my forehead. "can we stop having these stupid arguments so i don't have to keep flying out of state just to apologize?"

"what if i did this just to get you out here?"

"then you're crazy but also adorable that you want me around." he grins, his cheeks a faded tint of pink. "i'm flying back home tomorrow night."

"then i have a little time to show you around my city." i grab his hand. "come help me find an outfit."

------

the one thing i had about writing on my phone is that i get carpel tunnel in my left hand .. i don't have it right now but i think i feel it coming on 😩