Takeha

The rain pounded against the cave's walls, with clear intentions of not letting up. Lightning crackled down, striking the forest below the cave. I fell to my knees on the floor of my temporary home, and looked down. My nephew, Hakeo, he's been taken. I wish I had been around the family more, then I could have hunted him down months ago, but... My seclusion caused me to be unable to help. Because of my twin's ability that coincides with mine, I can't be around my family. I missed my niece's growing, as well as my nephew's. Now they're grown adults, helping protect Earth from anything that could interrupt the peace period. But I wasn't there, I wasn't there for their first relationships, their birthdays, ballet recitals, baseball games, training, I couldn't be with them. The last I saw them was a couple years ago, I think it was years at least. when I saved my niece from her kidnappers and saw my nephew as I dropped his sister off in her bed. He was asleep, but nonetheless I saw how much he changed. The first time I saw them was when they were 8. And now, adults? Damn. I couldn't even stop my own nephew from being taken right from my family's grasp.
I clench my fists in my lap. Damnit!
"FUUUUCK!" I roar. My tail waved around behind me, meaning it unwrapped itself. It's a full moon tonight then. I stand grimly, and turn to the outside. My bare body exposed to the elements. I always stripped before transforming, because I couldn't allow myself to lose clothes when I could prevent it. My head lifts almost instinctively, and barely through the clouds, I could see the grey moon shining.
My Oozaru starts to poke itself from the inside out. My arms bulged, and my mouth slowly formed a snout. My ears bent back, and my hair began changing to brown, meanwhile I grew buffer and taller, and my hair started flattening out, and matting to my body. My face and shoulders became riddled with hair, and my tail grew as my eyes reddened.
Soon, I erupted quickly into a Great Ape.
"RAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGG" I roar, pounding my head. The Oozaru turns us around, and punches the mountain terrain. I smash both arms down and the cave is destroyed. I look upwards and pour my chest as I howl. Anger consumes my self consciousness. I don't immediately notice it, but I begin getting shorter, and my hair begins to turn black, flickering blonde, but mainly black. The hair on my body begins disappearing, and my hair returns to normal. My eyes go back to normal, and the pupils flicker to green, then back. I become human sized again, and the veins in my chest and arms begin pulsating extremely. My hair become black with blonde streaks, and one eye green.
"RAAAAAAGHHHH" I growl, keeling over. Lightning strikes near my body, and I turn away momentarily. The Lightning instead f disappearing, begins to swirl around me, sparking off my bare body. My hair becomes fully golden as my eyes both become a bright green. My veins calm, and lightning begins to spark at a lower rate, but still circling me.
I have become Super Saiyan again, but this time, I'm stronger. This, is what I've been studying, seeing if the legends were true, and if this form exists, than there is more.
I am a Super Saiyan 2.