Olira

"What did you mean?" My father asks me, as we hobble up the stairs.
  "I know what I am now, Takeha told me." I respond.
  "What are you talking about?" He asks.
  "Drop the act dad. I know that this isn't my base form." I retort, and carry him through the door.
  "Explain what you mean hon, I don't understand."
  "I'm not in the regular Saiyan form!" I snap, and turn to him from the kitchen. Silence follows for a few minutes.
"What do you mean? There aren't any more forms of the Saiyan, there's the kaio ken, but that's it." He replies, busting the silence.
"No. There's a form, it's called a Super Saiyan." I say, clenching my fist on the counter. "There's different levels."
"Not possible!" He exclaims, ecstatic. I then look down, and drop to base form. My hair turns black, and my pupils go black. My power severely decreases, and I slump down, unable to move.
  "I knew she was special." A woman's voice says behind me. I try to turn, but she comes in front of me, and unsurprisingly it's my mom. "You didn't always have that blonde hair. You were born with the traditional black... But after a few months we woke up to a blonde baby girl." She smiles, and rubs my shoulders.
"Why didn't you tell me that?" I ask.
"We just thought you were special in a daddy's little girl sort of way." Dad says.
"Now we just have to all reach your level to become stronger." Hakeo says from the door. I smirk at him.
  "We can start that tomorrow hot shot." I smile, and we all go back to bed.