Olira

I balance on the top of the mountain, eyes closed. My ki circulates through my body, and I search for anyone nearby. My father and brother are in the cave, recovering from battle, my mother is soon to join them, and my uncle... Is behind me.

  "I hope you're improving." He states, and kneels beside me. 

"Well, my seeking has gone farther." I reply.

 "You're ages ahead of most of your family you realize, correct?" He asks.

"I'm humble about it." I mutter, and open my eyes. 

 "Be sure to never confuse humbility and arrogance." Takeha replies.

"I'll keep note of that." I say.

 "Have you excelled in fighting?" He asks.

"I believe so." I reply.

"Remember, you're quick, but your hits are more staggering than damaging, so you need to land as many as possible to maximize your damage dealt." Takeha informs me.

 "I've gotten faster." I reply.

"Let's see that speed." He says. I stand, and we look at each other from across the mountain top.

  He instant transmits away, and I transform. Then, I close my eyes, and search for him. There, down in the trees. But, he's a.. Super Saiyan Two?

 I dash towards the forest, and fly low, dodging trees. When I reach the spot he's at, I fly up, and fly down quickly, like a missile. His forearm flies up, and blocks. I swing my feet up, and he grabs my ankles, and slams me into a tree. I crumple to the ground, then stagger back up. Then, I dash forward, and send a flurry of kicks and punches, as well as knees and elbows. Left punch, blocked, right jab, deflected, left knee with a right leg sweep, blocked and deflected, which trips me. I twirl around, sending a large uppercut, which he grabs, and lifts me up.

 "Speed, until your power is higher." He growls, and flips me towards a tree. Luckily, I catch myself midair, and dash towards him again. I use my size to duck under his legs, and flip him by the ankles. He catches himself midair, and fires a ki blast with his right palm. I block it, and fire a large blast from my free hand, and he dodges it. 

  "Ready Front cannon!" I shout, a large ki blast cannon fires from my palms. It was a straight, sharp white beam, being circled by another white beam that wrapped around it.

 "Corkscrew Blast!" He shouts, and a thin gold beam fires from his left palm, and pierces the center of my beam, causing it to shatter. 

  "Gr," I grunt. "Whirlwind Attack!" I shout, and dash behind him, then grab his arm and spin him around me, chucking him at a tree. He places his feet on a tree, and pushes it over as he kicks off it, flying towards me. I go below him, turn towards his underside, and throw a flurry of jabs at his stomach before we separate. 

  "Nice connections, now you're in the right mindset." He congratulates me, and fires off a series of ki blasts. 

  I deflect a few, and dodge the rest, following that with dashing towards him and throwing a jab at his head. It connects, and he throws a right hook, throwing me at a tree. I slam into it, and crumple onto the ground.