Red Ribbon Army HQ

Chairman paces in their office, back and forth, back and forth. They review the plan in their head, over and over again. They let their tail roam free, and they don't even use their cane.
  Professor Nuova enters the office.
"Ch-Chairman?" The scientist asks.
"Are they here?!" Chairman asks frantically.
"Y-"
"Great! Go to work, I'll meet them." Chairman ushers the professor away as they exit their office.
Chairman marched through the building with nervousness in their eyes. They take the stairs down, and finally meet the guests.
  Two Acrosians stand In full armour awaiting their guide.
  "Hello, Dr.A." Chairman smiles, and Dr.A scowls at them. She then walks forward, and Chairman guides them up to the Chairman's office. There, they talk.
  "What's the next step? I leveled a city like you said." Dr.A states.
  "The next step, is that you and me will begin capturing more cities, states, countries even. Once there is an ice spot large enough for Dr.M to see from space, they'll come in and join the fight.
  "Why delay? Why not have us all come in at once?" Dracul asks.
"Funny you ask. Now, there are some decent fighters on this planet, and the most powerful are smart enough to suppress it so they cannot be found easily." Chairman informs. "So, they'll practice to fight you, my Acrosian partners, and won't be expecting the next race to come into play."
  "Smart." Dr.A states.
  "Thank you." Chairman replies.
  "So are you..." Dracul begins to ask.
  "What?" Chairman interrogates.
  "Dracul likes to be able to distinguish genders with each race we encounter." Dr.A informs.
  "I am female. The professor you talked to when you got here was male." Chairman replies calmly. She leans on her desk, tail wrapped around her waist.
  "Do all Saiyans have the tails?" Dr.A asks.
  "Most." Chairman replies. "As long as they don't remove it."
  "Hm." Dracul replies.