Takeha

"Welcome, everyone to a new day of training." I announce. "Today, we will work on a technique that should be used as a last resort, if you're in a situation to where your opponent is pushing you and a partner to the point of suffocation. It's called, Fusion. Now, luckily for you all I have crafted two Potara earrings, so everyone can experiment with fusion through dance and through Potara." I add. "Now, the dance goes like this," and I display the Fusion Dance, "and for the Potara, you simply put an earring on your ear, and the partner puts it on their other." I explain.
"So, we become one person?" Wie asks.
"Exactly." I reply. "Males partner with males, Kaeo and Olira, you'll have to be together." I state. Rigou's inside, I brought her in without anyone knowing and she's resting now.
So everyone pairs up. Kaeo with Olira, Hakeo and I, Orik and Teo, and Wie waits aside.
"Kaeo, Olira, you first." I tell them, and they stand in front of everyone. "Keep in mind, you need complete unison. Channel your Ki to your fingertips and make them combine."
So they do, they do their fusion dance. And out from the smoke arises an incredible sight.
  With the height of Olira, being taller than her mother, with black hair going down past their waist, wide shoulders like Olira, the waistline of Kaeo, and the legs of her as well. The woman stood tall, arms bent at her side.
  "Looks like this will work." She smiles.
  "What do you call yourself?" I ask, knowing that fusions name themselves. The woman wears a pair of loose white pants, with white boots and a black cloth belt, and a white undergarment wrapped around her chest, with a black vest, and black wristbands made of cloth.
  "I, am Full Power Oleo!" She shouts.
  "Good one girls. Now, defuse and we'll try the Potara." I instruct and they do so. Olira puts hers on her left ear, while Kaeo on her right.
  Their bodies pull to one another, and combine in a bright flash. A new woman arises, short like Kaeo, size of Olira, and the arm size of Kaeo.
  "And your name?"
"Kaera!" The woman shouts. She wears loose black pants, with a white cloth belt, and a long sleeved white undershirt, and black short sleeved over shirt.
  "Great job girls, wonderfully executed." I praise, and they remove the earrings, defusing into two beings again. They fist bump, which is odd for them but I think it was more mocking the men, and return to the group. 

 "Ok, up next we have... Orik and Teo." I point to the pair. They walk forward, and glance to one another, then position themselves just far enough for the dance. They do the dance, and a large explosion reveals a new man.

  He was tall, like Orik, and wide like him too, with the chin and jawline of Teo, they've got the muscles of Teo, and the neck of him too.  The man wears a black trench coat, with a white shirt and black cloth belt, with loose white pants and black boots.

 "I, am the mighty Teok!" The man shouts, and his biceps twitch. 

 "Great work guys, now for the easy part." I tell them, and they defuse, then take the earrings. Again, the bodies fly at one another, fusing into one being. This one was Teo's height, and was thin like him, but had the muscle mass of Orik, as well as the strong eyes and shoulders of him.

 "I, am Oro." He announces.

We do this process over and over, with different combinations.

Hakeo and Takeha- Dance= Hakea, Potara= Takeo 

Hakeo and Teo- Dance= Hateo, Potara= Tekeo

Orik and Takeha- Dance= Oritake (Or-it-awk-ay) Potara= Takika

Orik and Hakeo- Dance= Orikeo, Potara= Hakikeo

Takeha and Teo= Dance= Tekeha, Potara= Teke