Takeha

I stand in the cave, looking into the sky. Everyone is recovering from the training day, but it was worth it. They really bonded together, like a real family. Call it...

Father's Intuition.

 I don't deserve that title, father. I let my kid, my wife, my... Family get away from me. 

Ryan runs up to Wie in the cave, Cathy sits near Yeq, Teo and Kaeo sit with one another, Olira and Hakeo entertain Dominic, and Jae and Orik stand nearby.

 I look amongst the trees, man, we destroyed these grounds. It stinks we're going to have to move soon, we can't just sit in place, like ducks waiting to be shot. Tomorrow morning, that's when we'll move. We'll find somewhere, it'll be far from that god forsaken city just over the mountain.

  All of a sudden, I sense it. An energy I felt many years ago, but back then it was barely a spark. It was a spark of hope to me though, before I sent it away, with an energy I doubt I'll ever experience again.

  It was my daughter. I drop my cup and fly away at a high speed without warning. The energy grows as I approach it, and damn, she's stronger.

  I fly straight down, and land on one knee, directly in front of a custom designed pod. My daughter was smart enough to design her own pod? Amazing..

  I stand up, and approach the pod door. Just as I get there, the door flies off, and I backflip to avoid it. A woman, just a few inches shorter than me, exits the pod. Long, blue hair with a black gui, complimented with black pupils and a light tan skin tone. She was thin, but her Ki was extreme. She bore a scouter, blue of course, with black clothing, and a blue dragon ball, with black stars, 4 in all. 

 "Oh my god." I whisper.

 "Who are y-" She begins, but I cut her off.

"Rigou.." I whisper.