Ah'Laboo

I stand up straight, waiting for the others. Most were just about ready to train, but a few were still waking up.

  I cross my arms, and close my eyes. The children are up, as well as the teenagers, Kaeo still sleeps and Teo is in the dining area. Takeha is waiting outside of the cave, and Olira is almost finished getting ready. Hakeo is just waking up, and Cathy is still asleep, but Yeq is ready.

  "Ah'Laboo." Takeha nods to me as I exit the cave.

 "What's your game?" I grunt.

"Excuse me?" He asks.

 "What are you playing at? First you accept a group of strangers, then you accept more strangers, and then we find out that you're super powerful? You're hiding something Saiyan, and I intend to find out." I growl.

 "Watch yourself Nemekian." He replies sharply. "I'm being kind, I was the first to recognize that a war was brewing. I saved Orik as this thing fucking began, now I've started spending time with my family for the first time ever. I'm being hospitable, if you don't like it then get the fuck out. I want to help as many people as possible, especially with new threats arriving." He barks. I glare at him, then turn away. "If you want help, come back. But the next time you'll have to earn my respect before I help you." He says, and I turn my head to him.

 Instead of saying anything, I decide to just turn back and fly away.