Dr.M

The Majin named Yuu storms from their room. He turns a corner, and nearly collides with a soldier. The Majin soldier stumbles backwards, and falls onto the ground.

"Here." Yuu puts his hand out. The soldier gratefully grabs it, and Yuu helps him up. "Just be a bit more careful, eh?" He smiles. The soldier nods. "Smile!" Yuu jokes, and the soldier grins, before walking off. Yuu then walks down the corridor, and turns into the deck of the ship.

"Hello sir." The Petty Officer salutes to Yuu.

"Drop the formalities Qee." Yuu smiles, and pats his shoulder. "Let's prepare for the plan."

"4th Platoon, please go collect 3rd Platoon from the locals." Qee says into the intercom. The group arrived in Universe 7 months ago, but they landed on Planet Daer, a planet that this Universe's Namekians had been relocated to. After consulting one of the Doctors about it, Yuu had permission to utilize the Namkekians however he felt. Yuu exits the ship alongside 4th Platoon, into the town. Children run and play, adults sit around observing the kids, laughing and drinking.

We smile at the locals, and enter a pub.

"Let's go 3rd Platoon." I smile at them, and most of them follow, but a few are drunk. So I have them support one another. "Take off." I instruct the Petty Officer. "Wait just outside the atmosphere." I tell him. Once they're just outside of the atmosphere, I turn to the town. I stop a child running by, and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Hi!" He smiles at me. I place my hand around his neck, and lift him off the ground, losing the smile. Namekians stand in protest, staring at me. I smile devilishly, and place my thumb under the boy's chin. "Your services are no longer needed." I growl. I flick my thumb, and the neck violently snaps. People scream in protest.