Arrival of Dr.M

Yuu stands in his office, eyes closed with arms crossed, and a malicious smile on his face.

"Sir?" The soldier asks.

"Yes?" He asks kindly.

"We're minutes away." The soldier informs.

"Great." Yuu smiles kindly, and pats the soldier's shoulder. "Biscuit?" He offers the soldier, "You earned it."

The soldier gratefully takes the biscuit. As Yuu exits his office, he un-clenches his free hand, causing the Ki he released in the cookie to expand. The struggles of the soldier is heard for a moment, before the violent thud. Yuu walks to the escape pods, of Dr.S's design. He clambers inside, and the door shuts in front of him.

Petty Officer Qee enters the one beside him, and they both get hurtled into space. The pods' navigational systems start up, and they violently jerk to the left, and speed towards the planet. They then land in the grass just outside a city. Both Majins climb out of the tiny pods, and a man in blue overalls and a plaid shirt stares at them. He runs to his truck, and pulls out a shotgun, which he aims at the two Majins.

"Leave you aliens!" The farmer shouts. Qee smiles, and steps forward. The man fires off his shotgun, but Qee's front opens, absorbing the shells, and he aims his palm at the man, to where the shells fire back at him. The farmer slumps against his truck after getting thrown back feet, and even hard enough to move the truck a few feet.

The land around the farmer's farm was a sharp white, mixed with clear and blue. This was a very apparent signal that this was the LZ. The Majins use the coordinates they were given to find the Red Ribbon Army HQ. So, that's exactly what they do.