Kaeo

I walk into the cave with a swagger. Not sure why, but I now have an immense amount of confidence now. I break open a can of carrots, and some corn. Everyone eats, and laughs, and trades stories of their day. It's great, being together as a family. Takeha never ate with us, he actually never was able to stay with us very long. But now, he's training me to control my strength that keeps increasing, so once things go back to normal we can actually live as a family. 

  God, wouldn't that be great. For the first time in my life, I can live along side my brother as a part of a family. My kids could finally get to know their uncle, my husband know my brother, I know my brother, it's like a dream come true. 

 "So, you've lived here all these years?" I ask Takeha.

 "Yes. I taught myself how to survive, and trained all my life." He replied.

"What's your strongest form?" Hakeo asks.

 "Hakeo!" I scold.

 "No Kaeo, it's a valid question." He turns to my son. "My boy, what would you guess?"

"Well, you're just so.. Powerful, you could be endless." Hakeo replies.

  "Think of it like this. The beginning form of Saiyans is called a base form. It is best to train in this form often, because the next forms are multiplications of your base power. From there there is the False Super Saiyan, which is similar in looks to the Kaio Ken form, with an Orange Aura, and red hair with orange or gold streaks. This is a slight increase, but not much. After that is the Calm Super Saiyan. This form is achieved through the achievement of the Super Saiyan form. Once you have mastered the Super Saiyan form, you become the Calm Super Saiyan. It is a stronger form of the Super Saiyan. Then there is the Super Saiyan, which is achieved in two ways, either through training or through superb amounts of anger, mixed with power and anquish. The earliest documented Super Saiyan was Kakaroto San, or Goku San if you choose his Earth name. He was one of the survivors of Planet Vegeta, and when his childhood friend, training partner, and considered brother in arms was killed by the Acrosian, Frieza, Kakaroto became filled with much anger, and it triggered his Super Saiyan transformation. The Super Saiyan form puts stress on the base form body once you de-transform, which Olira has noticed. Once you master the form you become the Calm Super Saiyan, which no longer puts stress on the body. You may only reach the regular Super Saiyan form again once you transform into it out of anger. But, this time it will be stronger than the Calm Super Saiyan. There are rumours, but not definite facts about why this is true. 

 "Following this form is the Super Super Saiyan. It sounds ridiculous, but it was a stronger form of the first Super Saiyan. It's almost as powerful as the Super Saiyan Two. Which, is the next form. It was first achieved by Gohan San, son of Kakaroto, and first documented half-Saiyan of Earth. He achieved this for a moment while training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with his father, but was able to utilize it later during a fight with the Bio-Android Cell. This form is only possible to reach through extreme anger and strength. Following Super Saiyan Two is the Super Saiyan Three, which always puts stress on the body, regardless of mastering the form. It has immense power, but is uncontrollable in terms of the strength of the attacks. It is considered to be even more powerful than the form following it, but not certainly. From there, there are only rumours. Now what, Hakeo, do these forms have in common?" I ask.