Yeq

We all awake the next morning, and introductions are done. I meet Orik, Wie, Takeha (again), Teo, Kaeo, Hakeo, and Olira. Man, a lot of those rhymed. Anyway, they're off to train today, like they do most days apparently, so Cathy and I teach the little ones. Dominic of course isn't paying attention and is watching their fight, so we have to keep reminding him to pay attention.
  "But mommy, that man can do what I do!" He replies.
  "What do you-" I begin, but the little boy changes. His usual blue eyes become green, and his brown hair becomes golden. He had a strange golden aura around him too. The fighting outside instantly stops, and everyone looks in our direction in amazement. They can sense his power just as well as I can.
  "How did you do that?" I ask.
"Well, when Darcy died I got really mad, and I hit a wall and stuff, and I changed into this!" Dominic explains.
  "Your boy is the current youngest Super Saiyan alive." Takeha announces as he returns.
  "Super?" I ask.
"The Saiyans have transformations, like the Kai Ken but more efficient." Teo explains.
  "Wow, and Dominic is a half Saiyan..." I reply.
  "That's enough to do it I guess." Kaeo says, and she kneels beside him. "Hey little buddy, you wanna focus yourself back into your regular self?" She asks. He nods, and with a big smile, de-transforms. "Good job." Kaeo smiles, and rubs his head.