Kaeo

I grabbed Hakeo and Olira by their arms, and pulled them to the lookout without explanation.
"Pack clothes. Only stuff to wear." I command, and they pack their bags with clothes, training gear, and combat gear. I pack my own bag, and Teo's, then fill a bag with canned foods.
"Everyone ready? Let's go." Teo says from inside the front door, and waves us outside.
"What happened to the woman?" I ask my brother.
"He was taken care of. Everyone accounted for Teo?" He asks, and Teo nods. Everyone grabs each others' hands, and Takeha instant transmits us away.
We reappear in a cave. There are thick trees below, and thick rock mountains above. A waterfall is just a mile out, leading into a large stream.
"This is our new home for a while." I state, and drop my bags. Everyone lets off their bags, and just glance at each other.
"Someone is hunting Saiyans. First they kidnap Hakeo, then they attack me, and finally they attack that Orik Saiyan. This is no coincidence." Takeha announces. "We will train here, where there is little chance we are found."
  "Uncle?" Hakeo asks. He glances over. "The Chairman, which is the leader of the Red Ribbon Army, they said that they were making an android... Capable of simulating Super Saiyan. Could they be mass producing that formula? They used MY Ki, my blood, my genes.."
  "It's possible. What matters now is that we prepare. A war is brewing, and the only way to stop it is to win."