Somewhere in a Universe...

A woman donning blue hair and a brown tail sprints over the top of the mountains. Ki blasts and plasma fire fly near her, and she just keeps sprinting and dodging, even deflecting a bit. The soldiers all try to kill her, but her mission is to make it back to her ship safely. From there, she can escape more easily.

  The woman with blue hair makes a leap over a large gap, turns, fires off a few Ki blasts, then turns back and rolls as she lands. Behind her, a couple soldiers have fallen, and large craters formed. She begins to sprint again, and no more fire comes.

 She decides not to question it, and to take it as good luck. So, the woman climbs up into her ship, and slams the door closed behind her.

  "Ah- Ms.-" A robot begins.

"Not now ARK." The blue haired woman cuts the robot off. The robot is called A.R.K. or Armour Ready for Killing. The woman can quickly hop into the back of the robot and take manual control. If she is to pass out with the suit still functioning, ARK can take over and get her to safety. She flips a few switches, presses a button, and pulls a lever.

  "So, Miss, we are on our way then?" He asks.

"Yep." She replies.

 "Universe 8?" He asks.

"Nope." She replies.

 "What's your plan now? I thought you were hunting down the Acrosians?" ARK asks.

"I am, they've moved." She replies.

  "And why is it again that you have to find these specific Acrosians?" ARK asks.

"They're including me in on a plan. It will give me plenty of fighting, as well as power." She replies, annoyed.

 "Sorry Miss." ARK apologizes, and retreats to his quarters. The ship lulls forward, then, as if with a burst of confidence, it pivots straight up, and launches forward.