Teo

I walk with my wife down the sidewalk. People around us glance, because it's not often you see a happy adult couple displaying themselves in public. Or it might be the fact that we're the protectors of earth, eh, I think option 1. The kids went off with their friends to hang out, which we didn't mind, after all it's just more alone time for the wife and I, heh. I sense a strong power approaching from above, and I pull her back, and turn my back towards the approaching power, shielding Kaeo. There's a loud slam, and I turn back to see a man dug in the concrete.
"Hey!" He grunts, looking to us. "Protectors of earth right? Or whatever they call you, there's some protection needed." He says, and stands up.
"Stay back." I put my hand out at him, and he stops.
"The name's Orik, and there's a woman that's gone psycho, she's flying around, hunting me down." The man named Orik states.
"We don't deal with domestic problems sir." I reply, chuckling.
"You don't understand, she's.." He begins, and steps forward, then whispers. "Not human. Not Saiyan, not Nemekian."
"How do you-" Kaeo begins, but I cut her off.
"Where is she?" I ask.
"A couple feet up last I saw." He replies. I nod.
"Stay here Kaeo, I'll be right back." I command, and she begins to protest, then agrees. I fly up, and the man follows.
  "So what's yeh name?" Orik asks.
"Teo." I reply bluntly, searching for a power source. "What does she look like?"
  "Hm, she had black tights and a white collared shirt." He begins. "And her hair was black, but her pupils changed colour, from black to green, then back to black."
What? No, there can't be another one! It would be total her, my attacker, Kaeo's brother, and Olira..
"Ok. What did her power feel like?" I ask, trying to find some stable thing to search for.
"She didn't have one." He replies, and I stop midair.
Just like the man that attacked me..
"Then keep your eyes peel-" I begin, when Orik is tackled by a fast blur. I turn around quickly and hold my hand towards her. She has Orik by the neck, bent oddly, but ready to snap. "Put him down." I grunt, and she smiles devilishly. She spikes him, and I fly at her at top speed.
Somehow, she ends up above me, with her fingers jabbed under my shoulder blade. I cringe, and spiral forward, then recover. She tilts her head at me, squinting, and smiling evilly. I pull both hands behind my head. She charges at me, and I swing them downward, causing her to make a loud bang, and spiral down. But she recovers, and charges at me with incredible speed, and grabs my ankle. She then uses her other hand on my foot, and twists them both with a strong snap.
"Shit!" I exclaim in pain, and fire a Ki blast at her. She lets go to dodge it, and I notice she has a large indent on the back of her head.
What IS she?
I twirl around in air, and hold my hands, palm up, above my head. Two circular golden disks form, and I chuck them one after the other, causing a barrage of Destructo Disks to fly at her. She dodges a few, but one cuts her hand off. Her eyes are no longer soft, and her hair flickers.
Her eyes change to no pupils, then green pupils, and back to black, then back to green again. Her hair begins changing strands of hair to golden, and she glares at me.
But before her full transformation, I notice that there's no blood, no bone, no muscle. She's got.. Electronics in her arm.
Then it happens, she transforms. She, like my daughter, like my attacker, and like Takeha, is a Super Saiyan.