Orik

I awake with a cold sweat. The final words that she said echoed through my mind. I'll never forget what those scum did. They took my wife. My kid, my home, my entire fucking life. And now I live with a bunch of strangers.
I lay back down, and listen to the sounds of the night. Distant gun shots, animals lurking, the sound of the birds and the wind on the trees. It's peaceful here, but also terrifying. I'm afraid of connecting to these people, and ending up coming back to this cave to find them dead. I should get out of here, but for now I have no real choice. I can't fight the Red Ribbon Army on my own, and I sure as hell cant take them all quickly enough. That Takeha guy, he could I'm sure. He's got loads of power, more than he's let on sense I've been here. I can tell. I've been known to be able to do that. That's why I was caught so off guard by that woman a few days ago, and how I could guess that she wasn't human OR Saiyan.
  I wish I could turn back time, to the good old days, when my momma sang me to sleep, but now I'm stressed out. It's bad, how things turned out. I became an alcoholic, I couldn't hold a steady job, I sent my therapist TO a therapist, I was dropped out of anger management rehab, honestly I've become a mess sense I became an adult. Things were great when I was young. I had a football scholarship all the way through, that mixed with my martial arts, boxing, and judo I was set for life. But then I met her, Chelsea Stephens. I ran away with that girl faster than a hot minute. But I didn't mind it. Not until now.