Jae

"We're leaving." I announce to the group. They look at me, crestfallen.
  "We have to." Yeq adds, and I nod to her appreciatively.
  "But, why momma?" Dom asks Yeq.
  "There's something we have to do bud." Cathy reassures him.
  "Well, Cathy, don't you have some family you need to find? Anyone?" Wie asks.
  "No, no my family died a long time ago." She replies, looking at the ground.
  "Oh.." He replies.
  "Takeha." I approach him. Neither of us say anything, but we silently nod to one another, needing not exchange words.
  "Bye bye Wie." Ryan waves at Wie. Wie smiles, and kneels down.
  "We need you to be strong, you hear? You have to watch out for mommy and your brother." Wie smiled.
  "Okie!" He smiles, and runs up to Yeq.
  "You're pretty fast little man, keep it up." Hakeo lightly fist bumps with Dominic.
  "Cathy." Olira smiles to her.
  "You be safe now, ya know?" Cathy replies to her.
  "Jae, it was great havin ya, find us if you need us." Teo tells him.
  "Thanks man, and you got a good thing goin here, you have your wife, family, hell, even your extended family. Keep up what you're doin and you'll be fine." Jae replies.
  Orik leans in the corner.
  "You know," Jae begins. "First time I saw you you were golden and angry, now you're just dark and angry." He smiles. Orik looks at him.
  "That's just my face." He grins, and they hug.
  "We'll see you around, once all this shit's over," Jae says, and Orik nods.
  And at that, Jae, Yeq, Cathy, Dominic, and Ryan depart.